Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

135655536620.gif

MJR, anyway we can turn up the burner on this mother fuhrer? I really wanna get this shit in my hands before some EO ****s shit up

MJR, anyway we can turn up the burner on this mother fuhrer? I really wanna get this shit in my hands before some EO ****s shit up

Jason is just about good to go. No worries guys. Few days and we'll have the warning thread, then 3 days following that, then we are rocking and rolling.

Anyway I can get mine yesterday? I live in NY and will need these assembled by July or I won't be able to do it at all.

Thoughts on:

I'm def buying a lower with a matching upper in 556
I'm also def buying a 308 lower, should I get the matching upper or go for something different??

These will be my first AR builds

I plan on getting the 308 upper and lower just to ensure that everything matches up, from machining to finish. this may not be an issue if mixing, but I figured what they hell, if a matching pair is available, why not go for it.

On another note, can anyone recommend a place to get magazines for the 308? Should I look specifically for AR-10 mags or will something from another rifle work? Thanks.

Todays a damn good day. Looks like ill be able to grab another lower with this QD group buy in a couple days. The 2nd code red group buy was submitted and ordered and I just got an email notification that my seekins lower will be delivered to FS's on the 23rd. I ordered it on the 23rd of December and I got an email saying they were looking at a 6 month wait.

A damn good day I say!

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S III

You will have it long before then brother. If I may make a suggestion, buy up as many as you can afford.

are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet
are they in yet

Now??

Last edited:
Just posted this in the NY thread
Quentin Defense on FB said:
QD receivers and rifles have been banned by name in the state of New York. Those of you from New York with receivers on back order will unfortunately not be able to receive them. We will be contacting those customers over the next week to discuss.

http://troopers.ny.gov/Firearms/NYS_SAFE_Act/

Is there enough people here from Maine to be able to use a FFL up there? By the looks of it Patrick is trying to follow in the footsteps of NY...

I'm not sure who's in for Maine. The official thread isn't in. I will 100% get a Maine ffl involved for you. No need to drive to nh man.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Saw this on AR-15.com

I stopped by Quentin Defense to pick up a couple US Navy billet lowers that i had ordered back on 12/19. I sent an email to check on the status and current lead time and they called me within 2 hours to tell me that they had some ready that I could come by and pick up. How could I turn that down?

Anyhow, so i stop by their office and had to go around to the back since they didnt have anyone up working at the front desk. Walked in past their 5 CNC machines and start talking to one of the operators. Said they are producing about 80 per day to try and fill a back order of 6000 currently ordered from other companies (they make lowers for 30 some other companies), and also orders from individuals like me.

So I get to talking to one of the owners and he said they are about 20 weeks back up, but expects of the 6000 they have orders for, 50% of those will be canceled once people start receiving orders they placed elsewhere. He has another CNC machine coming in next week to up production even more.

By the way, the military engraved lowers are pretty slick.

Saw this on AR-15.com

I stopped by Quentin Defense to pick up a couple US Navy billet lowers that i had ordered back on 12/19. I sent an email to check on the status and current lead time and they called me within 2 hours to tell me that they had some ready that I could come by and pick up. How could I turn that down?

Anyhow, so i stop by their office and had to go around to the back since they didnt have anyone up working at the front desk. Walked in past their 5 CNC machines and start talking to one of the operators. Said they are producing about 80 per day to try and fill a back order of 6000 currently ordered from other companies (they make lowers for 30 some other companies), and also orders from individuals like me.

So I get to talking to one of the owners and he said they are about 20 weeks back up, but expects of the 6000 they have orders for, 50% of those will be canceled once people start receiving orders they placed elsewhere. He has another CNC machine coming in next week to up production even more.

By the way, the military engraved lowers are pretty slick.

Again, lead times are not applying to us. We are front of the line.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

That's cool we get to go to the front of the line. I hope it's soon. wife can smell money in the account. she's starting to get that shopping look in her eye.

I feel like my lead time started on 12/06/12 when this all started

Back
Top Bottom