Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

? The site or the buy ? I'm still talking with Jason, neither of us have set any dates.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

hahaha, just tired of people asking when it's going to go live. it'll go when it's ready.

hahaha, just tired of people asking when it's going to go live. it'll go when it's ready.

Hahaha, yeah I said to myself "Wtf just happened? Did I write something drunk last night about the first? Is he talking to Jason too? Is it about the site? Oh jesus I'm confused"

Do you know how many people are going to be pissed when they realized that it was just a test site. [rofl]

Wow, just finished crosschecking the orders against your emails. Thank you everyone for your help and all your feedback. You have been most helpful. The test is extremely successful and aside from a few tweaks (typo, FFL selection, from email addy...) the system is pretty much good to go. I can export the orders to excel, it's not pretty but I might be able to tweak that too.

If this turns out to be successful, I'm perfectly willing to share this site with other GB runs.

I placed an order today and I haven't got my receiver yet!! I think there is something wrong with your site. I will give it until tomorrow before I start a complaining thread. I am pretty patient.

Kidding nice work guys

Crap, I'm still in but I guess I need to back to page 1 and start reading, is there an abridged version of this thread? [laugh]

Not much to tell you. QD still in, 200 receivers a month till all are done. Official in not set yet. Tested a site I put together to streamline order taking.

Quentin is being helpful. All prices are the same, dates are honored, we go to the front of the line in production.

Hold onto your hats guys, this is going to go fast, scary fast, I want this one and done in 7 days, no more. Once this is going, we are balls to the wall. Buy early, often, and as much as you can afford.

I will give you all a few days warning before it starts. Get your funds in order, this is happening sooner than later.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Yes they are just milled from a chunk of aluminum instead of a forging.

This. Machining is near perfect and aesthetically better looking than forged steel. But I do love me some forged lowers if they're done right.\

And thanks Michael for all the updates, it'll be nice to have a younger killy sibling to my Detroit Gun Works baby. [thumbsup]

This. Machining is near perfect and aesthetically better looking than forged steel. But I do love me some forged lowers if they're done right.\

And thanks Michael for all the updates, it'll be nice to have a younger killy sibling to my Detroit Gun Works baby. [thumbsup]

SBR it. Make it killy to the 9th power.

Quentin is being helpful. All prices are the same, dates are honored, we go to the front of the line in production.

Hold onto your hats guys, this is going to go fast, scary fast, I want this one and done in 7 days, no more. Once this is going, we are balls to the wall. Buy early, often, and as much as you can afford.

I will give you all a few days warning before it starts. Get your funds in order, this is happening sooner than later.

Is anyone else's jeans getting tighter in here?

Just finished making a whole bunch of changes (which is why you were having a problem):

- FFL Selection moved to checkout
- Quantity can be selected before adding to cart
- Email Receipt (Address and content changed)
- Added GB Info Page Including running list of orders (manual for now, I plan on automating this also)

Check it out and let me know!

It at least let me check out this morning, but I updated quantities and the total cost isn't calculated correctly.

Back
Top Bottom