Okay....billet buy news again, contact with Quentin defense.

SBR it. Make it killy to the 9th power.

Hmmm.... A SBR built on a .308 Billet Lower...

Hey, has NES ever been able to entice a mfr to send lowers serialized as pistols?

nfa-sbr.jpg

nfa-pistol.jpg

I like to bitch a bit.

1. Is this a open GB? We are posting this GB info on open forum.
2. Can we update a post on member section with the test URL or update the OP? I have to search page by page to find the URL. [frown]

Rant done. I'm updated my purchase with my no limit Black AMEX card. Go grab it and spent wisely. [laugh]

I like to bitch a bit.

1. Is this a open GB? We are posting this GB info on open forum.
2. Can we update a post on member section with the test URL or update the OP? I have to search page by page to find the URL. [frown]

Rant done. I'm updated my purchase with my no limit Black AMEX card. Go grab it and spent wisely. [laugh]

I LOVE mine! The look on the clerk's face when the card goes "CLANK" on the counter is priceless. They don't know what to make of it!

I had to get a hard carry case though, almost cut my freaking hand open on the edge.

Ok,ok... I'm really grumpy today. More ranting.

This test site is very danger. Posting in open forum and the site is not secure. All data is exposed to public internet. Having to input my email address is risky. I see NRA would love to get a hand this data and start SPAMming me with junks. Gov Cuomo also on the hunt for my data. Just beware. I'm wearing my tinfoil hat now. [tinfoil]

This test site is very danger. Posting in open forum and the site is not secure. All data is exposed to public internet. Having to input my email address is risky. I see NRA would love to get a hand this data and start SPAMming me with junks. Gov Cuomo also on the hunt for my data. Just beware. I'm wearing my tinfoil hat now. [tinfoil]

I think you're being sarcastic... Can't tell but the email is required for the confirmation receipt and for account management.

Are you thinking you were supposed to put your CC information in the order form? That *would* be unsafe, as the order form is presently setup.

The intent there, I believe is to tell the buy coordinator how you *intend* to pay for it. You'd then send a money order or maybe paypal and on THAT include your handle or something to tie to the order.

Are you thinking you were supposed to put your CC information in the order form? That *would* be unsafe, as the order form is presently setup.

The intent there, I believe is to tell the buy coordinator how you *intend* to pay for it. You'd then send a money order or maybe paypal and on THAT include your handle or something to tie to the order.

Yep. I have not setup the site for payment although I'm using an ecommerce platform that is set up for it. We will keep payment offsite and direct to MJR.

Guys, comeon. Think I'd run this on open forum? No chance in hell. You'll know when I know, and when I know...you'll know.

Stop worrying, everything will be fine.

That site was a test run.
None of your places matter anymore, it's a re-start. If you have a problem, have fun trying to find another billet lower group buy at 150 bucks each.
All original prices are being honored.
They will send out 200 per month.
The 308 uppers and lowers can all be sent within the first 6 weeks.

Now, everyone calm down, drink a coffee, have a cigarette, relax, do some yoga, whatever. It's happening, it will happen sooner than later, you will all get your orders.

I just had a thought. With all the hype for this buy, whats the odds we crash the order site?

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S III

The order site is just for a count and some basic info. Without the payment option on there, it's very unlikely that it will happen. Payment will be done on an individual basis. The site is just to make it easier for totals, order info, who owes what, etc.

The order site is just for a count and some basic info. Without the payment option on there, it's very unlikely that it will happen. Payment will be done on an individual basis. The site is just to make it easier for totals, order info, who owes what, etc.

If my wife happens to ask, a "billet lower" is kitchen accessory for hanging pots and pans over the counter island. The "upper" is the attachment bracket that mounts it to the kitchen ceiling.

Indeed. The problem with official "in" threads for complicated buys is that if you tell people "you must give a definite answer to questions A, B, and C, and send a final dollar total of $X that you figure out by adding up these numbers" is that some large number of people will ignore A, answer B, give you an answer to C that depends on the phase of the moon the week after the order ships, two paragraphs answering D, and a bottom line dollar amount that's $X plus or minus some random amount.

Having a web form that forces you to provide all the answers, does the math for you, and saves a nice clear list for who's running the buy saves everybody involved hassle. It would be nice if it was implemented as a vBulletin plugin that was right here on northeastshooters.com and available from the members forum someplace, but I have no idea how much of a pain that would be. This works and it's here; if MJR likes it, ship it.

I'm in for a 308 lower and upper. I added my order to the website. I realize all the orders will be cleared, just wanted to be accounted for.

Now, everyone calm down, drink a coffee, have a cigarette, relax, do some yoga, whatever. It's happening, it will happen sooner than later, you will all get your orders.

I smoke cigarettes from my ass while doing yoga every morning, quite relaxing on many different levels.

I'm in for a 308 lower and upper. I added my order to the website. I realize all the orders will be cleared, just wanted to be accounted for.

You can post that once the official in is in. Any post in this thread is null and void once the official "in" thread starts.

"Send it" like chinalfr from my can attached to a string from another can in the lair of the dark lord kramdar.

Remember the movie Jaws?
Remember the music just before the shark attacked?
That's kind of how it feels waiting for the "official" start.

Remember the movie Jaws?
Remember the music just before the shark attacked?
That's kind of how it feels waiting for the "official" start.

There will be a warning thread ahead of time. Then the official thread will come in.

jaws.gif

Back
Top Bottom