Other FFL's

Greetings,

I may need the services of an FFL for a firearm transfer. I found a few local FFL's through GA's website. I wonder if anyone has had any experiencing in using them instead of the better known ones like Four Seasons ?

Thanks,

Andrew.

Andy,
While I haven't done any business with him in years, Mike has always been fair as far as I know. I did not know he was even still in business. Give him a call and see what he charges.
He works out of his house, IIRC, down off of Eastern Ave by the Buchanan Bridge.

Is he ~5'7", heavy set dealer who works the gun shows? The guy I'm thinking of is named Mike, from MA, a Shriner and I spoke with him in Concord on Saturday. The last name sounds familiar but I'm not certain it's the same guy so thus I am asking.

Is he ~5'7", heavy set dealer who works the gun shows? The guy I'm thinking of is named Mike, from MA, a Shriner and I spoke with him in Concord on Saturday. The last name sounds familiar but I'm not certain it's the same guy so thus I am asking.

Len, that sounds like Mike. Heavyset,beard..I called Mike a few years ago to do a transfer and he was willing to do it, but can't remember what he charges, IIRC, it might be 15%. I bought an M1A from him at the Big E a couple of years ago, had no problem dealing with him.

I thought Massachusetts did away with the home dealers?

Not completely. There are still a few left around that have either
been ignored, or are zoned properly and have escaped scrutiny, or have
enough local political pull to get ignored. Some of them have also
constructed outbuildings on their property so they can escape the
"cannot have it in a residence" wallhack that the AGs goon squad likes
to use.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom