• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

PK-AS Red Dot Sight Question

I'm looking at getting a PS-AS red dot for my Romak but I'm a bit confused on the nomenclature. I would like to buy the one which is offset from the bore so I can still use iron sights, but I am not sure how to tell these apart from the over-the-bore model.

Anyone know how they name these seperately?

The PK-AS is the sight that is offset to the left. I recently bought the PK-ASV which is the version that sits directly over the bore. I actually intended on buying the offset sight so that I could still use the iron sights, but now that I have used the sight I am very happy with it. Let me know if you have any questions!

I do have a question actually. I'm trying to find the best price on the offset version, and I don't really know where to start looking. Where did you get yours and how much did you end up paying?

I will pm you the info...but pm me to remind me! I believe that I paid around 320 last fall

Back
Top Bottom