Places to buy .45 ACP semi wadcutters Milford, Ma area?

Shemp,

Not sure where to send you in your area, however here are some alternatives:

- Marlboro gun show 1/28 & 29. There is usually a guy from NH/ME that sells bullets for reloading. I'm pretty sure that he stocks lead heads.

- Check with Four Seasons (Woburn) and Collectors (Stoneham) and see what they have. Both have bullets for reloading but I don't know if they have lead or not. Contact info is in the Gun Shop forum.

- Check with Northeast Trading (N. Attleboro) to see if they carry it. Contact info is either in the Gun Shop or Gun Dealer forums.

LenS said:
Shemp,

Not sure where to send you in your area, however here are some alternatives:

- Marlboro gun show 1/28 & 29. There is usually a guy from NH/ME that sells bullets for reloading. I'm pretty sure that he stocks lead heads.

- Check with Four Seasons (Woburn) and Collectors (Stoneham) and see what they have. Both have bullets for reloading but I don't know if they have lead or not. Contact info is in the Gun Shop forum.

- Check with Northeast Trading (N. Attleboro) to see if they carry it. Contact info is either in the Gun Shop or Gun Dealer forums.

Thanks. I'll call them next week.

Update.... I was able to buy remanufactured .45 semi wads from the nice folks down at Northeast Traders! Nice shop, lots of quality inventory. I'd recommend them to y'all based on my one experience.

Michael Wheelock at Tite Group Sporting in Northborough can also get you ammo at good prices. Be sure to stop by the GOAL office across the street and say hi if you do.

Maybe it's time to justify that reloading setup you always wanted too. (^_^)

Back
Top Bottom