• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Police in Seekonk fired upon with AK 47.

I'm so freaking glad this happened in Mass and not RI. These pussies at the RI statehouse are just waiting for something like this happening in the state so they can complete the transformation into Mass Jr. and enact the generic AWB.
Linsky don't care. His panties just moistened up hearing this.

based on the lack of "White man with machine gun" I am going to say I would like to solve the puzzle

I'm willing to be the plates were RI as well. Seems every scumbaggy looking person I see in SE mASS has RI plates these days. LOL

On the streets an AK is called a chopper
Nah. A Thompson is a chappah!

Ak47 or non modern sporting rifle ?
Is it still "modern" if it's 74 years old??? Does that make carbines created in the last 10-20 years post-modern sporting rifles????

Gunshot wound to the vital bits?
Talked to death by a social worker.
05475a10dc74e4053a8b551e85ed3aad--joe-spano-rich-man.jpg

P. S. Hut, hut, hut

Ak47 or non modern sporting rifle ?
Holding out for non-sporting modern rifle.

Is it still "modern" if it's 74 years old??? Does that make carbines created in the last 10-20 years post-modern sporting rifles????
Post-modern firearm:
1*r1bKu43UdsmQNbsxY3e9Lw.jpeg

Amazon product ASIN 0231157274
Customer Review
Roland O. Weed ([email protected])
5.0 out of 5 stars Summons up what structuralism and post- is going to become!
Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 1999
Well if you are having problems with Derrida or the other post philosophers why do you hesitate? Go right back to the source of confusion: Saussure.
In a very didactic and relatively simple way "the master" deliver his knowledge.
And after this book don't forget Of Grammatology.
15 people found this helpful

I haven't checked, but has Bonesy put this story upon the "More Police Protecting and Serving" thread yet?
f***in Cops didn't need to engage. It's only rifle fire.
Aren't they wearing vests? It's only 7.62x39. They shoulda been able to soak up a few rounds until he ran out of ammo. Pussies.

He had more time behind bars than in front of them .When he escaped from Concord he ran back to the hood in Mass and was caught by the feds

That dude looks just like someone that got locked up years ago in Boston. He was a hardcore White Power a**h*** with Nazi tats and shit. I forget how it went down but when Det’s grabbed him he was carrying a bag with body armor, couple of handguns in it, had a knife taped to each forearm under his jacket and about 40K in cash also taped all over his body in 5K dollar bundles and if I remember correctly also had a stolen 1911 stuck in his pants.
Real weird MF’r and coming from NH and doing something for some rando white supremacist group.

@lowbuckbob or @Cap'n Mike you remember this incident? Think it went down by Haymarket/City Hall area? Dude looks just like him.

... he was carrying a bag with body armor, couple of handguns in it, had a knife taped to each forearm under his jacket and about 40K in cash also taped all over his body in 5K dollar bundles and if I remember correctly also had a stolen 1911 stuck in his pants.

Was I not supposed to dress like that?

Look, we can't all be operator-level. Don't judge. *sniff*

That dude looks just like someone that got locked up years ago in Boston. He was a hardcore White Power a**h*** with Nazi tats and shit. I forget how it went down but when Det’s grabbed him he was carrying a bag with body armor, couple of handguns in it, had a knife taped to each forearm under his jacket and about 40K in cash also taped all over his body in 5K dollar bundles and if I remember correctly also had a stolen 1911 stuck in his pants.
Real weird MF’r and coming from NH and doing something for some rando white supremacist group.

@lowbuckbob or @Cap'n Mike you remember this incident? Think it went down by Haymarket/City Hall area? Dude looks just like him.
That must have been after I left Cams, because thats some crazy $h!t.

Back
Top Bottom