Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

This will be interesting... Which facts are on your side??? And what's my kind?
She was unarmed, cops were right next to her, no one died as a result of protest except this unarmed woman, you are a Biden loving possible gun owner who loves playing The victim. Be a man, work hard, don’t take goverment handouts and you won’t be grouped with those kind of people.

this is not a competition

Mr Floyd, regardless of his past or the crime he was accused of at the time of his death did not deserve to die at the hands of the Police. Any underlying medical issues he may or may not have had were compounded by the method and length of being restrained. IMHO the method and length of restraint was enough to cause his death regardless of any medical issues

Ms Babbitt who by all accounts led an exemplary life, got caught up in the moment of mob mentality, and apparently crossed the proverbial line in the sand by breaking thru a glass sidelight to gain access to a secured area, with a whole lot of people in back of her that would have followed her in had she not been stopped by sworn officers tasked with protecting members of Congress and their staffs. We do not know what orders those Officers were given, or if the person who pulled the trigger had reason to believe he was in imminent grave danger.

There are no winners here, we lost as individuals and as a nation

She was unarmed, cops were right next to her, no one died as a result of protest except this unarmed woman, you are a Biden loving possible gun owner who loves playing The victim. Be a man, work hard, don’t take goverment handouts and you won’t be grouped with those kind of people.
You're right, she was unarmed. Unfortunately, she wasn't just an unarmed civilian walking down the street minding her own business. She did the following illegal actions:
  • entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds
  • corruptly obstructing, influencing, or impeding an official proceeding or attempting to do so
  • Disorderly and Disruptive Conduct in a Restricted Building or Grounds
  • Disorderly Conduct in a Capitol Building
  • Parading, Demonstrating, or Picketing in a Capitol Building
Then she tried to enter the Senate chamber illegally through a window with cops and their guns drawn. SMH

I'm definitely no victim! You have never seen my house, W2, tax returns, or anything like that so stop trying to create some boogeyman in your mind.

"Don’t invent with your mouth what you don’t see with your eyes."

You're right, she was unarmed. Unfortunately, she wasn't just an unarmed civilian walking down the street minding her own business. She did the following illegal actions:
  • corruptly obstructing, influencing, or impeding an official proceeding or attempting to do so
Then she tried to enter the Senate chamber illegally through a window with cops and their guns drawn. SMH

I'm definitely no victim! You have never seen my house, W2, tax returns, or anything like that so stop trying to create some boogeyman in your mind.

"Don’t invent with your mouth what you don’t see with your eyes."
F Biden and FU for voting for Biden. Ashli Babbitt had more Balls and morals than you and it really bothers you to see people support her actions because you a CUCK.

this is not a competition

Mr Floyd, regardless of his past or the crime he was accused of at the time of his death did not deserve to die at the hands of the Police. Any underlying medical issues he may or may not have had were compounded by the method and length of being restrained. IMHO the method and length of restraint was enough to cause his death regardless of any medical issues

Ms Babbitt who by all accounts led an exemplary life, got caught up in the moment of mob mentality, and apparently crossed the proverbial line in the sand by breaking thru a glass sidelight to gain access to a secured area, with a whole lot of people in back of her that would have followed her in had she not been stopped by sworn officers tasked with protecting members of Congress and their staffs. We do not know what orders those Officers were given, or if the person who pulled the trigger had reason to believe he was in imminent grave danger.

There are no winners here, we lost as individuals and as a nation
The Biden lover or cuck Republican, which are you ?

Yeah....u and BTCockmouth are right. She was wicked smaht.

Getting shot by the capitol police is probably the easiest thing in the world to avoid. It's probably easier to drown in waffle batter on Sunday morning than get shot by the capitol police. "Murdered" 🤡🤣
You're right about avoiding the risk.
I'm sure that's what a lot of people felt in 1776.
Patriots got it done in spite of that.
So you just keep riding someone else's coat tails with more balls than you have. Even though she was a woman.

F Biden and FU for voting for Biden. Ashli Babbitt had more Balls and morals than you and it really bothers you to see people support her actions because you a CUCK.
Oh so you only have "personal" attacks with a keyboard left. Shameful. It doesn't bother me that you support her. People in this country have done worse.

You're right about avoiding the risk.
I'm sure that's what a lot of people felt in 1776.
Patriots got it done in spite of that.
So you just keep riding someone else's coat tails with more balls than you have. Even though she was a woman.
comparing a bunch of f***ing goons with no mission on 1/6 to the patriots of 1776 and the preceding years is patently stupid. If you think the Q dildo wearing horns in the photos is the same as John Hancock then you're too f***ing dumb to converse with.

Whose coat tails are you riding. I didn't see your bitch ass on the news in the 1/6 "insurrection". You have an awfully big mouth for someone who is too much of a pussy to show up and storm the capitol. Do you even patriot bro?

Oh so you only have "personal" attacks with a keyboard left. Shameful. It doesn't bother me that you support her. People in this country have done worse.
Ya, pretty much most of the last year , including trying to burn down a federal courthouse with people inside it.
How many got shot ?
Zero.
But a 120 pound unarmed woman jammed up in a window and defenseless deserved to be shot in the throat ?
GTFO and go back to DU.

Yeah....u and BTCockmouth are right. She was wicked smaht.

Getting shot by the capitol police is probably the easiest thing in the world to avoid. It's probably easier to drown in waffle batter on Sunday morning than get shot by the capitol police. "Murdered" 🤡🤣
She got off her ass and did at least something.

where is she now?

You guys can twist my point all you want. I said clearly that I didn't think she deserved to die. But she's dead because she woke up and decided to make a string of stupid decisions.
Depends on your perspective .
When Shmucky Schumer says turn them all in , you getting in line or drawing a line?
If not there will be millions saying you made a stupid decision and will cheer your death.

Depends on your perspective .
When Shmucky Schumer says turn them all in , you getting in line or drawing a line?
If not there will be millions saying you made a stupid decision and will cheer your death.
I'm not turning in shit. I'm also not getting on a bus to follow some horned Q faggot into gov't buildings.

Didn't really cheer her death either....just said she wasn't murdered and was "meh" about it. Also said "not the cleanest kill ever"

Taking as granted: which of those justifies using deadly force against her, while also endangering the Capitol Police officers right next to her?

Reading between the lines,
I presume Fox News is actually convinced of the ID,
otherwise they wouldn't Go There.

Even possible it had suddenly become a scoop/pigpile race
between different news organizations.
Fox reporting that Kirk said it does not require any confirmation other than that Kirk said it.

Every news agency reports, "A said 'b'" every day, without commenting on the truth of 'b'.

Fox reporting that Kirk said it does not require any confirmation other than that Kirk said it.

Every news agency reports, "A said 'b'" every day, without commenting on the truth of 'b'.
Fox knows damned well that they will get blamed
if it's a false identification.

Maria knew exactly what everyone was going to say
before they went on air, because it was agreed to in advance.

I'm not turning in shit. I'm also not getting on a bus to follow some horned Q faggot into gov't buildings.

Didn't really cheer her death either....just said she wasn't murdered and was "meh" about it. Also said "not the cleanest kill ever"
Well she drew her line and you will draw yours .
There will be people who will say the same about both .
If they get away with shooting an unarmed protester in cold blood, killing a "Gun nut" will be a walk in the park.

Back
Top Bottom