Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

I don't think he intended to bring race into it from the perp perspective, only from the media and dem reaction- random white guy/gal gets killed unjustifiably? Yawn, nothing to gain from sensationalizing it.
For clarification on my part, race is there no matter what. It was the "piece of sh$t" comment that I objected to. Could have been any piece of sh$t instead of a negatgively worded statement towards blacks.

I'm not getting into dem vs repub reaction conversation. They both suck. I don't fall for the okey doke given to us by MSNBC on one hand and Fox on the other. Have fun with that straw man argument.

My “piece of sh1t” comment had nothing to do with race, you’re the one who turned it into race. Piece of sh1t just means he was a piece of sh1t, regardless of color.
One guy identified the capital shooter by bracelets that he always wears. Show the man who always wears those bracelets in all of his photos on Facebook, including the post where he has superimpose black lives matter over his face and talking about wanting to kill white people.

RC

My “piece of sh1t” comment had nothing to do with race, you’re the one who turned it into race. Piece of sh1t just means he was a piece of sh1t, regardless of color.
One guy identified the capital shooter by bracelets that he always wears. Show the man who always wears those bracelets in all of his photos on Facebook, including the post where he has superimpose black lives matter over his face and talking about wanting to kill white people.

RC
Let's see...

"A single cop kills some random black piece of sh#t that just killed another person and the cop's name is released immediately along with his home address." -Remote Camper

Sounds pretty derogatory to a black person to me. But if that wasn't your intent then say so.

For clarification on my part, race is there no matter what. It was the "piece of sh$t" comment that I objected to. Could have been any piece of sh$t instead of a negatgively worded statement towards blacks.

I'm not getting into dem vs repub reaction conversation. They both suck. I don't fall for the okey doke given to us by MSNBC on one hand and Fox on the other. Have fun with that straw man argument.

You seem to be in the minority for reading that as a neg to any specific race.

Regarding the media, Fox panders to the right yet when it really counts they are a swamp supporter as much as any other trash peddler. The bulk of the trash peddlers are WAY to the left, to the point of silliness if one knows the facts. True journalism is dead, except for a few brave individuals who can sometimes gather a following.

Can't prove a negative. We probably wouldn't know George Floyd's name if he was white. He also might not have been treated that way and killed if he were white... 🤔
Right, he probably would have been in prison for robbing the young pregnant girl, and putting the gun to her belly, then threatening to shoot her unborn child..........if he were white.

RC
White apologists and black supremists can't comprehend that a black person can be a bad person, only whites can be racists. Just ask Lori Lightfoot.

Let's see...

"A single cop kills some random black piece of sh#t that just killed another person and the cop's name is released immediately along with his home address." -Remote Camper

Sounds pretty derogatory to a black person to me. But if that wasn't your intent then say so.
I read it as “Black” being the key description of the situation that would cause the biggest uproar, I definitely didn’t read it as a derogatory statement towards all Black people in general. Your well aware that there are White pieces of shit too and when they get shot nobody gives a shit. But if a Black guy gets shot and he happens to be a piece of shit, it’s on CNN and riots begin.

I read it as “Black” being the key description of the situation that would cause the biggest uproar, I definitely didn’t read it as a derogatory statement towards all Black people in general. Your well aware that there are White pieces of shit too and when they get shot nobody gives a shit. But if a Black guy gets shot and he happens to be a piece of shit, it’s on CNN and riots begin.

Thank You. THAT was my intent.
The key factor was he was not an upstanding person, and being black that is when the media kicks-in. If it was some white guy..... Nothing to see here, no protests, anger, marches...

RC

Thank You. THAT was my intent.
The key factor was he was not an upstanding person, and being black that is when the media kicks-in. If it was some white guy..... Nothing to see here, no protests, anger, marches...

RC
That was not my understanding on the use of your words but I'll take you at your word.

In trying to fully understand your point - You are mad that when a black "piece of shit" aka not an upstanding person gets killed by a cop there are protests, anger, and marches by black people and that those things are then covered by the media.

So I'll bring this back to Ashli Babbitt since that is the thread we are in...

Yet, when this white "piece of shit" aka not an upstanding person got killed by this cop, there were no protests, anger, and marches by black people and no media coverage??

Please let me know if this is correct.

Can't prove a negative. We probably wouldn't know George Floyd's name if he was white. He also might not have been treated that way and killed if he were white... 🤔

If the Floyd incident was fueled by race why didn't the prosecution assert that a single time during the trial?

I am of the opinion that Chauvin acted irresponsibly and when someone is in the custody of the state the state is responsible for their well-being. That said Floyd had enough drugs in him to kill a horse and his actions did lead to his interactions with police. Both parties bear some responsibility but ultimately the state (Chauvin) is responsible for his death IMO.

All that said never once did anyone in the trial mention that any of this was motivated by race.

ETA: Babbit being white and the cop being black definitely plays into this. That and the cop was "protecting the elite" and the elite always protect their own.

If the Floyd incident was fueled by race why didn't the prosecution assert that a single time during the trial?

I am of the opinion that Chauvin acted irresponsibly and when someone is in the custody of the state the state is responsible for their well-being. That said Floyd had enough drugs in him to kill a horse and his actions did lead to his interactions with police. Both parties bear some responsibility but ultimately the state (Chauvin) is responsible for his death IMO.

All that said never once did anyone in the trial mention that any of this was motivated by race.

ETA: Babbit being white and the cop being black definitely plays into this. That and the cop was "protecting the elite" and the elite always protect their own.
With that video, they didn't have to mention much to prove the case.

He was a scumbag and you know it. Anyone like him any color is treated this way. You reap what you sew.
We don't hear of many people being killed for using a fake $20 bill.

Prosecutors aren’t known for leaving something up to chance. No evidence was presented that it was racially motivated.
They prove what is easiest and most expedient to leave no doubt. Defense lawyers bring many things up to cloud the jury's mind.

They prove what is easiest and most expedient to leave no doubt. Defense lawyers bring many things up to cloud the jury's mind.
He didn’t die because of the $20 bill. He died because he put himself in a stupid situation by not being compliant in the hands of a piece of shit cop.

Yes I’m sure prosecutors in one of the most publicized trials in modern history just happened to decide that providing evidence that a cop who was responsible for Floyd’s death was a racist wasn’t necessary.

Yes I’m sure prosecutors in one of the most publicized trials in modern history just happened to decide that providing evidence that a cop who was responsible for Floyd’s death was a racist wasn’t necessary.
They got a conviction so whatever they decided worked.

Would that be the same for Ashli then??
If you read back to when we discussed this I’ve made my point abundantly clear. Babbit put herself in a stupid situation and got shot by a piece of shit Capital Agent. Neither Floyd or Babbit deserved what they got, but I will say that it’s possible that Babbit put herself in a worse situation since the Agent’s orders might have been to use deadly force if anyone breached that doorway, either way the Agent is a piece of shit for shooting her in my eyes.

:rolleyes:

If you read back to when we discussed this I’ve made my point abundantly clear. Babbit put herself in a stupid situation and got shot by a piece of shit Capital Agent. Neither Floyd or Babbit deserved what they got, but I will say that it’s possible that Babbit put herself in a worse situation since the Agent’s orders might have been to use deadly force if anyone breached that doorway, either way the Agent is a piece of shit for shooting her in my eyes.
Hear ye, hear ye!

Let's see...

Show us where the words hurt you. Would it make you happy if he calls someone a white trash POS?

Back
Top Bottom