Police Officer Who MURDERED Ashli Babbitt Won’t Face Charges

At the time if her death, and the actions of her and others around her there were several ARMED police officers.
THEY never thought that the actions warranted DEATH. You can see these officers appearing just after she was shot..

Remember this "insurrection" was SO bad that the police not only let the people INTO the capitol, but waved them in past barriers, and even called them to hurry up.

RC

No I don't believe they have. As I understand that Congress has exempted their own police force from freedom of information request requirements. They can keep it secret forever.
Fox News just had a guy on who named the shooting suspect as Michael Bird or Byrd. Heavily implied he’s Schumer’s chief of security

Red Pill had a whole attack on another Capitol Police officer days after this all happened.

I've been going with this. If they have actually named the perp, then I will go with that.

Who am I to say? I'm just a worker bee throwing around my opinion on an online forum.

RC

So bottom line who was less of an upstanding person in your opinion? Floyd or Babbitt? Pick one please
Seriously??? Picking between two pieces of sh$t is still sh$t.

Ashli of course. She was obviously considered a patriot and had a stellar record before January 6th. 14 year Veteran and small business owner. That day changed everything. A second can change a life forever!

Seriously??? Picking between two pieces of sh$t is still sh$t.

Ashli of course. She was obviously considered a patriot and had a stellar record before January 6th. 14 year Veteran and small business owner. That day changed everything. A second can change a life forever!
LOL I knew you were going to say Babbitt, just admit it is because she is white. It’s fine, I get it. You have to hate on the white person more.

Back
Top Bottom