Poll: MSNBC Asking how safe you feel knowing people are carrying

Here's a funny comment:
Although I don't believe all gun owners are "stumblebums", the very existence of guns means criminals will acquire them. They need to go.
So, what's the brilliant plan to rid the world of all guns?
Oh, I know; if all the good guys give up their guns, the criminals will surely follow suit, right?
[rolleyes]

ETA:

These people really are beyond help:
What about the fact that all of the mass murderers were "law abiding citizens" until they started shooting?

Last edited:
76.3%
Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.
45,920 votes

19.9%
In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
11,954 votes

3.8%
Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?
2,311 votes

It keeps going up!

The same people that feel threatend by concelled carry holders support illegal imigration. the % of illegals commiting violent crimes significantly pass the % of concelled carry holders.

These same idiots are against the war in Irag and Afganistan supposedly because of American Deaths have no problem with the fact that the illegals in this country have killed and injured more Americans.

Approaching 77%. In honor of the congressional Democrats and our Chicago politician in the White House, I voted twice.

I voted. Here's the current stats...

76.7%
Very safe: If a crime is committed or a threat of violence made, they’ve got the means to respond.
47,181 votes

19.5%
In danger: These people could be trigger-happy yahoos or stumblebums whose weapon might go off by accident.
11,991 votes

3.8%
Not sure: How would we know? Wouldn’t it depend on the state laws involved and circumstances?
2,330 votes

11:12pm on Wednesday with 50.5k votes (77.8%) Very Safe. Either we're really packing the vote or an over whelming number of Americans want concealled carry.

I voted.

There seems to be an uptick in firearms related articles in the national press lately. Even Fox had one last week. I hope I just sensitive to this and its not something else.

I voted.

There seems to be an uptick in firearms related articles in the national press lately. Even Fox had one last week. I hope I just sensitive to this and its not something else.

Very true, I have noticed it as well. We could all be in trouble.

I voted.

Yes, and look at the record firearm sales we've had. More and more people join us every day. I would not worry.

Back
Top Bottom