President Trump Expects Armed Revolt If He Is Removed From Office

It was mentioned in another thread about setting total years as a pol to 10 (for life). To prevent the career politicians that populate the system currently. Maybe if the entire country made the amount a pol collects is very little (<$500 a year) we'd get more worthy people in the system.

NH legislators get $100 per year plus travel expenses. It severely limits the number of people with regular jobs who have the option of serving. It's also not saving us from the moonbats.

When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

As I've said elsewhere, the devil you know is still a devil.

Trump saying people will revolt is his normal blather. He has to be irreverent to be relevant in his mind. It plays into other parts of his plan. It's just annoying.

Thing is, he's not wrong. "Trump" isn't about Trump (the individual), and any misreading of such is a dangerous underestimate of the present state of division in the country. In a lot of places, an attack on Trump (the person) would be interpreted as an attack on "Trump" and by extension an attack on them.

I don't know the degree to which even HE understands this thing is beyond him as an individual.

NH legislators get $100 per year plus travel expenses. It severely limits the number of people with regular jobs who have the option of serving. It's also not saving us from the moonbats.

We have done well of not having a "Full Time" with all benefits Legislature like Ma**h***chusetts has.

I would argue to the contrary

It limits the number of younger (ie no life experience) from running for office

Personally I would be shocked if we didnt find that bloomberg/soros et al were providing creating funding (ie income) for a number of moonbats

That funding takes them out of the category of people with regular jobs and removes the age limitation.

We have done well of not having a "Full Time" with all benefits Legislature like Ma**h***chusetts has.

Historically yes. OTOH, Sullivan came dangerously close to winning and stealing one of our House seats for "the party". I think that is something we will see happening more as the billionaire fascists get their hooks in deeper.

As long as most Americans still have their creature comforts, their 65" TVs still streaming Netflix, they can still call in a pizza, beer is still available at the local watering hole, they have full bellies and they have a job to go to, then they ain't going to do jack shit....

It's only when you start to take away those creature comforts that people will get bloodthirsty enough to act. This wouldn't do that. Life will go on and it would be just a footnote of history next to Richard Nixon.

Look at France, the yellow shirts didn't lose any of their creature comforts, the taxes simply got too high and they're revolting.

The big credit crunch that is coming may do the same in America, when the government prints trillions of stimulus to save wall St. and Main St. gets hosed yet again.

Thing is, he's not wrong. "Trump" isn't about Trump (the individual), and any misreading of such is a dangerous underestimate of the present state of division in the country. In a lot of places, an attack on Trump (the person) would be interpreted as an attack on "Trump" and by extension an attack on them.

I don't know the degree to which even HE understands this thing is beyond him as an individual.

he completely understands it, he ran on it, and he's governing on it. He pushes things he doesn't even support because he promised his base he'd do it.

If they remove him somehow on false premises, there will be an uprising, IMO. That would truly be an "attack on our democracy". The form it takes would be interesting to see, but I think it would happen. Hopefully, we don't get to find out.

Similarly, I was very glad Obama made it successfully through his elected term. Can you imagine the shit show if some racist white guy managed to take him out? No thank you.

That funding takes them out of the category of people with regular jobs and removes the age limitation.

You would be surprised how many them are self employed, or are retired and have years of life experience. That keeps us from having what you have with a "Full Time" Legislature that feels that it has to pass laws just to look like they are doing something. With the Legislature like we have in New Hampshire there is a very limited time for doing business so a lot of stuff (the kind we don't like) gets a very short review and gets marked ITL (inexpedient to legislate), which is New Hampshire's equivalent of "Ought Not Pass".

Look at France, the yellow shirts didn't lose any of their creature comforts, the taxes simply got too high and they're revolting.

The big credit crunch that is coming may do the same in America, when the government prints trillions of stimulus to save wall St. and Main St. gets hosed yet again.
...in the meantime, it is patently obvious there are two rulebooks: one for Them, and one for Us. There's a Letter of the Law we're expected to follow, but - as I keep repeating - to the Left, words don't have any concrete meanings, so they can twist and reinterpret to their whim and whimsy. *

It never ceases to amaze me how the Left wants the .gov to do EVERYTHING... EXCEPT the basic legitimate functions of government, such as keeping the borders secure, ensuring legitimate elections, ... Well, no, it has ceased to cease to amaze me.

*Edit: recent case in point: the unlawful ERPO against the kid's uncle in Vermont.

I love the way Trump talks. Every time he speaks he opens the free speech window back up a little bit. Been a huge change in what you can say outloud since he became president. Remember the FF placed speech #1, it is important to freedom and why it is also under attack.
I have never been worried or afraid to say anything. People say happy holidays, they get Merry Christmas back etc.. I don't care if you don't like it or not.

Too many benefits the way it is vs not...

- keeps legislative season short (less concern about "idle hands spend time at the genitals" problem inherent to most legislative bodies.)
- NH would not have enough money to maintain its high representation ratio which is absolutely critical (this makes gerrymandering difficult)
- people serving are more likely to be people commonly punished by government like small business owners or retirees.
-all of the above make it more difficult for people like Bloomberg or other outsiders to contaminate the system.

You throw in a decent salary and all hell's going to break loose and the size of the government is going to expand, and the results are not going to be what you want.... you think it's bad now when the moonbats get a win every so often and NH windshield wipers, it's going to be really bad if there were typical career politicians in there....

I have never been worried or afraid to say anything. People say happy holidays, they get Merry Christmas back etc.. I don't care if you don't like it or not.
That's awesome for you. There are jobs where'd you be on the street for saying things that were common a decade or two ago. Censorship is real, and if people think 1A doesn't matter as long as people have some shred of 2A they are wrong.

That's awesome for you. There are jobs where'd you be on the street for saying things that were common a decade or two ago. Censorship is real, and if people think 1A doesn't matter as long as people have some shred of 2A they are wrong.
I still say Merry Christmas and yes, it's a corporate environment with over 9,000 employees.

Never happen. Same thing when people say they would fight when the jbt come to take their guns. All talk. Lol

Lol armed revolt. We can count of Alex Jones to boldly lead from the rear.

Anyone that believes this should make sure it's not only the InfoWars tards that have their back before they throw their lives away.

And who gives the unelected bureaucrats the power/auth/directive to do all of the above?

Exactly my opinion as well. The politicians reward the bureaucrats for assisting in and covering up their crimes. The politicians reward the bureaucrats with promotions and more power.

As long as most Americans still have their creature comforts, their 65" TVs still streaming Netflix, they can still call in a pizza, beer is still available at the local watering hole, they have full bellies and they have a job to go to, then they ain't going to do jack shit....

It's only when you start to take away those creature comforts that people will get bloodthirsty enough to act. This wouldn't do that. Life will go on and it would be just a footnote of history next to Richard Nixon.

Don't forget the opiates that so many politicians seem not to care much about. The deep state is quite happy to have large segments of the population that they don't want to "deal with" doped into a stupor. If all those persons were sober and coherent they would give the government BIG problems.

President Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. He drives leftists crazy and makes them commit to stupid actions like attacking us physically and verbally. Trump is the best we will ever get so for the Trump haters here be careful what you wish for. Trump listened to Ryan/McConnell in the reciprocity bill as well as Obamacare and the Wall and they were wrong. He's a businessman, not a dirty Pol. When he wins re-election THEN things will really change because he will no who his friends/enemies are. Then the real Civil War will start.

President Trump is the gift that keeps on giving. He drives leftists crazy and makes them commit to stupid actions like attacking us physically and verbally. Trump is the best we will ever get so for the Trump haters here be careful what you wish for. Trump listened to Ryan/McConnell in the reciprocity bill as well as Obamacare and the Wall and they were wrong. He's a businessman, not a dirty Pol. When he wins re-election THEN things will really change because he will no who his friends/enemies are. Then the real Civil War will start.

Trump is not perfect but he is by far the best President of my lifetime, about 60 years. We may never have another voice of the people who espouse true American values like him.

The most likely revolt would be the “free stuff army” if the ever get shut off... besides that the power(AC/heat) would half to go out and the internet/cell service would have to be out for days to a month.....Some people will be go time after three days others would be in denial for years.

Trump is not perfect but he is by far the best President of my lifetime, about 60 years. We may never have another voice of the people who espouse true American values like him.
Ronnie Reagan was a little better.
Don't forget, Ronnie DEFEATED the Soviet Union with his poker playing.
Remember "Star Wars"? [rofl][rofl][rofl]

glad i lived thru both of them though

Back
Top Bottom