Pressure to agree to PTP vs Trial/complete exoneration

What I was NOT told about PTP was after you accept 'the deal' your name gets published in the papers along with the charges. Getting charged under the Remy Law is like being a 'snackbar' rendered to a black house in Eygpt, done in secret, you one day just disappear. Eff that

If you've been arrested for it none of that matters, "they" know. Friend of mine got popped for CUI and it appeared in the police log or some shit in the paper pretty quickly.

-Mike

Nothing published anywhere on the accusation & arrest for the last 17 months. This charge is hatched in secrecy you go to the 'big house' in secrecy and if you don't have family and friends with $$$$$$$, you plea out.

Not familiar with CUI...sorry

Remy? You are sooooooooo screwed.

Any victory you get is good, but you are sooooooo screwed.

Remy, Lautenberg, yes or no have you stopped beating your wife..... that shit never goes away

Remy? You are sooooooooo screwed. Any victory you get is good, but you are sooooooo screwed. Remy, Lautenberg, yes or no have you stopped beating your wife..... that shit never goes away

I'm not married... The shite has gone away

LOL....they told me that Stateside after I got my orders for Vietnam, told me that when I disembarked from the ship in Vung Tau, they told me that when I arrived at Brigade base camp, they told me that....

Well the fat lady has sung: After 20 months of fighting and I got my day in court. Finally I got face with my accuser in a court of law. I overheard the DA uttering the words the "witness is dispositive". WTF is Dispostive ? It sounded like good anyways.

Also I heard of 'there are 5th Amendment problems', "are you invoking the martial privilege" ? A lawyer was appointed and the attorney explained to her what that meant, I guess her hearing the words purger and prosecuted in the same sentence did it. The judge brought her back into the courtroom and made her announce her decision to invoke the 5th ton the whole court, I loved it.

The Commonwealth could not proceed, since there was no evidence, Judge dismisses both charges. Beating the 'Remy law' fairly is no mean feat. The deck is stacked against you and they don't care much about your rights.

I learned quite a bit during this ordeal

Well the fat lady has sung: After 20 months of fighting and I got my day in court. Finally I got face with my accuser in a court of law. I overheard the DA uttering the words the "witness is dispositive". WTF is Dispostive ? It sounded like good anyways.

Also I heard of 'there are 5th Amendment problems', "are you invoking the martial privilege" ? A lawyer was appointed and the attorney explained to her what that meant, I guess her hearing the words purger and prosecuted in the same sentence did it. The judge brought her back into the courtroom and made her announce her decision to invoke the 5th ton the whole court, I loved it.

The Commonwealth could not proceed, since there was no evidence, Judge dismisses both charges. Beating the 'Remy law' fairly is no mean feat. The deck is stacked against you and they don't care much about your rights.

I learned quite a bit during this ordeal
So you ended up with a dismissal, which is exactly what you would have had with the PTP.

So you ended up with a dismissal, which is exactly what you would have had with the PTP.

Well it's not the same IMHO If I took the easy way out, a plea, my name gets published in paper along with the charges and I'm on a leash for a period of time. As far as I can see I managed to accomplish the mission and win a complete vindication. It don't get better

So things like a PTP aren't equivalent to a CWOF or whatever? The usual deal on these things is they try to get people to CWOF out.

-Mike

Addendum: Back on March of 2018 I found myself in court on the one year anniversary of my 'swatting' for a hearing on a renewal on my restraining order. The morning of the RO my Attorney and I scanned the court docket sheet and I heard him say it did't look good, as the Judge was known as a rabid woman's advocate. I had already figured that out....lol.

While I was in the courtroom some poor dude appeared before me, had been on the RO hook for 5 years. The Judge asked the victim, "do you feel afraid ?" 'Yes', she replied, and bingo RO renewed for another year. Thinking to myself, not good. Next my filipina 'ex' entered the court with the 'victims' advocate. The Judge then asked her do you feel afraid of this man ? "Yes" she replied. The next words out of the Judges mouth was, "I see no reason in law I should grant this petition, motion dismissed". My lawyer was confused and quipped, "never saw that coming she is tough."

I woke the other morning and started thinking about that day. This was the very same courthouse Jarad Remy appeared in & was released and murdered his GF the next day. So in my mind the Judge was 100% certain the charges against me were spurious, yet the Court let this case run-on for another 8 months ! $$$$$.

My nightmare only stopped after I refused all pleading out stratagems and demanded a full trial. The day of trial I heard the two DA's say, 'we have a dispositive witness'. It's sickening that for a full year the DA sat on the obviously photoshopped 'evidence'. It has occurred to me that the DA has more pull than the Judge. I suspect the DA looked at me as another Trump Nazi and wanted to extract the last pound of cash and flesh and she did that job unapologetically with malice .

In the future, I see a lot more cuz gunz/white Nazi vengeance headed out way in the near future. Be careful folks. It ain't fun and it ain't cheap.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom