• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

printing in public in Mass. problems

There is no problem with printing legally. In fact open carry is legal in mass if you have a license, only problem is because of people you would most likely get a swat response.
I can't help but wonder if "people" are so hinky because they never see anyone carrying. I realize I've moved to the state with the lowest per capita gun ownership in the nation, but there was a time when I resided in a rural area where it was pretty common to see a farm boy with a belt holster. Or an out-of-town hunter. Or a local businessman. Nobody clutched their pearls.

If we can become acclimated to guys wearing over-the-top dresses, or moms breastfeeding (as they have a right to do), wouldn't it be helpful if Karens were regularly exposed to the sight of handguns that DIDN'T rape, ravish, or murder them?

I had lunch with an IT comrade in WA somewhat north of Seattle. There is a ban on permit holders sitting in the bar area of restaurants, but not in restaurants that serve alcohol. The greater at a local chain restaurant offered us a seat at the table in the bar area of a restaurant. He was open carrying and just said "I'm armed, I need a seat that is not in the bar area". The response was a simple "this way please" - no funny looks, calls to the police, or any other such nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom