printing in public in Mass. problems

There is no problem with printing legally. In fact open carry is legal in mass if you have a license, only problem is because of people you would most likely get a swat response.
I can't help but wonder if "people" are so hinky because they never see anyone carrying. I realize I've moved to the state with the lowest per capita gun ownership in the nation, but there was a time when I resided in a rural area where it was pretty common to see a farm boy with a belt holster. Or an out-of-town hunter. Or a local businessman. Nobody clutched their pearls.

If we can become acclimated to guys wearing over-the-top dresses, or moms breastfeeding (as they have a right to do), wouldn't it be helpful if Karens were regularly exposed to the sight of handguns that DIDN'T rape, ravish, or murder them?

I had lunch with an IT comrade in WA somewhat north of Seattle. There is a ban on permit holders sitting in the bar area of restaurants, but not in restaurants that serve alcohol. The greater at a local chain restaurant offered us a seat at the table in the bar area of a restaurant. He was open carrying and just said "I'm armed, I need a seat that is not in the bar area". The response was a simple "this way please" - no funny looks, calls to the police, or any other such nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom