• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Professional law enforcement in action

Been there, done that and have my Group 4 public safety pension, thank you. I hope you are not seriously defending an alcohol sting operation by personnel in PLAIN CLOTHES approaching young females already in their vehicle. They obviously thought they were being attacked, hence their flight and call to 911. Those "LEO's" that planned and/or implemented this sting should have their ass kicked for being so stupid. They should have approached and asked about the contents long before the girls got to their vehicle. Otherwise, simply let them go. Even if it was booze, is it worth the possibility of triggering a high speed escape with all the deadly ramifications??? Had they approached me like that with guns drawn and not identifiable as a LEO, with me doing nothing wrong, I assure you the outcome may very well have been different.

Why dont all you LEO haters go apply, train and perform the duties of a Police Officer every day. Deal with scum of the earth every day. Deal with people who would try and do harm to you any chance they get. Pull into accident scenes that have a drunk driver and a mutilated kid. Ya'll are so smart and tough why dont you go try and get the job and make it better?

So many hypocrites in this forum it makes me sick.

Been there, done that and have my Group 4 public safety pension, thank you. I hope you are not seriously defending an alcohol sting operation by personnel in PLAIN CLOTHES approaching young females already in their vehicle. They obviously thought they were being attacked, hence their flight and call to 911. Those "LEO's" that planned and/or implemented this sting should have their ass kicked for being so stupid. They should have approached and asked about the contents long before the girls got to their vehicle. Otherwise, simply let them go. Even if it was booze, is it worth the possibility of triggering a high speed escape with all the deadly ramifications??? Had they approached me like that with guns drawn and not identifiable as a LEO, with me doing nothing wrong, I assure you the outcome may very well have been different.

This. Cops got lucky and picked a bunch of unarmed girls to harass. Had it been me and my 2 friends (all of us carry and practice regularly) there would have been a gunfight... over what? Water? ****ing nauseating.

Why dont all you LEO haters go apply, train and perform the duties of a Police Officer every day. Deal with scum of the earth every day. Deal with people who would try and do harm to you any chance they get. Pull into accident scenes that have a drunk driver and a mutilated kid. Ya'll are so smart and tough why dont you go try and get the job and make it better?

Blow it out your ass. If cops can't deal with the bullshit of the job, they should not WORK the job. I shouldn't be harassed or assaulted by police just because they have a "hard job". Cops crossed the line harassing and drawing down on a girl because they thought she had BEER, and if all 7 of them were gunned down in that parking lot by their victims / bystanders, I feel true justice would have been served.

But hey, keep sucking that LEO cock. [laugh]

The sad part about this is - those "cops" or whatever they were - likely picked on those girls simply because they were female. I highly doubt they would have pulled the same stunt if the people walking out of that store were 3 pissed off looking white football player type males who weighed in a 200 pounds plus.

Do you know what the word hypocrite means?

I guess I wasn't cut out for the horribly tough training, and the hard duty of standing behind roadworkers with my blues flashing. I just don't have the predisposition for a hard job like that, as I am not that crazy about donuts too.
Seriously, you're one of the LEOs who thinks of himself as a hero, aren't you?

Love all the negative rep points I have gotten from some in here. Grow up all of you who have.

So I have a different view then you. So I get "f off and piss off" such comments sent to me. Like I said a lot here have turned into hypocrites.

- - - Updated - - -

This. Cops got lucky and picked a bunch of unarmed girls to harass. Had it been me and my 2 friends (all of us carry and practice regularly) there would have been a gunfight... over what? Water? ****ing nauseating.

Blow it out your ass. If cops can't deal with the bullshit of the job, they should not WORK the job. I shouldn't be harassed or assaulted by police just because they have a "hard job". Cops crossed the line harassing and drawing down on a girl because they thought she had BEER, and if all 7 of them were gunned down in that parking lot by their victims / bystanders, I feel true justice would have been served.

But hey, keep sucking that LEO cock. [laugh]

LOLOLOL

There would have been a gun fight seriously? You are just the type of person who should not own guns.

How is disagreeing with you being a hypocrite? Gosh, it must piss you off to no end that you can't make people "comply" on here.

I guess I wasn't cut out for the horribly tough training, and the hard duty of standing behind roadworkers with my blues flashing. I just don't have the predisposition for a hard job like that, as I am not that crazy about donuts too.
Seriously, you're one of the LEOs who thinks of himself as a hero, aren't you?

Not a LEO as stated earlier. You left out a few other things cops do every day as well.

Yeah, I know. Writing tickets, doing paperwork, speeding on the highway, harassing law abiding citizens, killing dogs, holding up water buying broads at gun point, you name it.

Exactly.

Back when 18 was the legal drinking age and before MADD and SADD were around the entire society was a lot more lenient on drinking. If you did something stupid while drunk you would get the force of the law up your ass - and there were still drunk driving arrests , but you had to be noticeably not in control of the vehicle before it would happen.

I have friends who crashed vehicles and rolled them over while driving home drunk. Cop shows up - car is off the road on it's roof - guy is sitting by the side of the road after having extricated himself from the car , cop shows up asks him if he's been drinking - he says yes, and the cop put him in the back seat of the car and drove him home.

Nobody besides the guy driving the car was harmed. So there was no crime. This USED TO be the attitude taken by a lot of law enforcement. We have moved very far along the road toward having some sort of Minority Report type crime system where basically even the thought you might commit a crime will now be used against you.

The problem lies with society and the legal system and the political system - AND THE POLICE.

During my years in the PD this is pretty much how we handled things. Good or bad? Depends but cops were ALLOWED to be more humane before we had computerized and forced them to write a report on every stop, call, incident and response with multiple officers (your ability to use discretion w/o getting into trouble diminishes with more officers on the scene).

One day a local kid (minor troublemaker) stopped at the PD and had a long chat with an officer in the parking lot. 45 minutes later he wrapped his car around a tree with a BAC thru the roof. The officer swears that the kid wasn't drunk during their conversation (and I believe him). Parents sued the PD claiming that they should have arrested their son during that conversation (and thus save his life)! Chief laid down the law, ZERO tolerance on alcohol and the arrests daily started and continues to this day (>25 years later). Sadly litigation does result in this sort of reaction.

Well, here's a quote from a very well respected cop on this very incident and how he and other members of his department handle things with alcohol and under aged kids in Fla. Maybe you ought to read it and take a couple of notes, you might save yourself from being a defendant in the future.

"Good Gawd, ONE officer needed to simply walk over, politely ID himself as an ABC agent, present creds, explain the reason for detaining her, and ask what the beverages were. It would have been over in seconds, all the while, his buddies could have all watched in awe at his professional demeanor and kept a lookout for "True evildoers".
Thats it, thats all we do on spring break with minors walking on the State right of way with Alcohol.
If they run, you get a chuckle watching a drunken tired teenager run away. We're not chasing a panicked kid into traffic for an alcohol violation. You know why, odds are, he's running back to his hotel anyway to hole up for the night. Problem solved.

Im of the opinion more and more, LE has lost focus on the simple things, the simple rules. Basic interpersonal skills being one of them.
Granted not all persons I make contact with have those skills, nor do all of them have a desire to use them, but I like to give them the opportunity to utilize them by using them myself.
It's a nice way to start a dialogue.
I think as society degrades, so does the skillset of what once was considered a job of "Professionals".
It truly saddens me, because I know we are on our way to a totalitarian police state."

Perfect response.

There are always yahoos in every business. ABCC agents have LE powers but I seriously wonder what training they get? Do they go to an Academy? Do they take courses in human psychology? A group of men approach someone with guns drawn, no clearly visible evidence of being LEOs and what would the normal reaction of the victim be? Car-jacking? Kidnapping? Murder?

If they are approaching women that way, the thoughts must have been kidnapping and rape? They reacted accordingly!

Was the alleged offense worthy of such an over-reaction in "enforcement"? Certainly not by TRULY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS.

Sorry, I'm LE and a huge supporter of GOOD LEOs. These clowns were whackers of the worst sort!

Yup and not with excessive force visible to the victims.

Interestingly, you do not respond to the posts of guys who have done the job, think this sting was horribly botched, did not neg rep you and did not PM you. Instead, you choose to somehow defend yourself by quoting some of the more extreme replies as your justification. It is people like you who sometimes make me roll my eyes and say WTF.

No more from me on this subject. Carry on with your hate. Keep on sending me nasty messages too. [shocked]

LOLOLOL

There would have been a gun fight seriously? You are just the type of person who should not own guns.

What type of person is that? Someone who would use them in defense? What do you own guns for?

If you feel I shouldn't have guns, feel free to come and take them. [laugh]

It's such a terrible job. Such a sacrifice. So noble. So selfless. So great... Oddly, people line up to do it. I'm guessing it's because the pay is ridiculous, the pension obscene, and lust for power is a common frailty of the human race. Always amusing when the apologists come along to tell us how thankful we should be for paying ridiculous taxes to fund an army of men who "just follow orders". In the mean time, almost nobody can tell you one example of having an armed bureaucrat show up and do something useful.

Back when 18 was the legal drinking age this would have never happened. Much of the blame lies with the GD do-gooders from MADD and SADD. Underage drinking didn't stop.

Most every state has some kind of A B C enforcement including Mass. Before you get your drawers in a snit, it's what these bozos do for a living. We let it happen, just like the militarization of the police. You tolerated, hence you validated....and bitchin' 'bout it on some Internet forum don't mean squat. You want the power back to the people, well you are going to have to take it back either using our system to effect change...or not. Who volunteers? nobody I can see... Ho Hum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the risk of being repetitive, I'll note that it is not my job to stand against a (clearly) stupid herd of humanity. I didn't create this flawed species, but was just born to a world of fools with no input into the matter. I don't agree with about 99% of Americans (or people anywhere else). And so, as an oppressed and taxed minority, I have few choices available to me: abide, complain or die. Just taking it and smiling doesn't appeal to me. So, I complain. Fighting back against a herd of idiots would be suicide. I like living, and I'm enjoying my life as much as possible before it's gone. The commoners who support this idiocy deserve what they get in any event, and far be it from me to help them. I have no expectation of anything improving, whether I complain or not. Far too many like it the way it is, and I do get a little pleasure out of watching the show.

I just want to know why these agents are not facing a huge civil suit right now? the only way to stop these "jackbooted thugs" is to hit them in their wallet.

I just want to know why these agents are not facing a huge civil suit right now? the only way to stop these "jackbooted thugs" is to hit them in their wallet.

Or a clean head shot, which is bound to happen eventually if they persist.

With any luck, these two girls will never have to work another day in their lives.

And I'd be thrilled for them

Interestingly, you do not respond to the posts of guys who have done the job, think this sting was horribly botched, did not neg rep you and did not PM you. Instead, you choose to somehow defend yourself by quoting some of the more extreme replies as your justification. It is people like you who sometimes make me roll my eyes and say WTF.

Why would I continue with this hate filled thread? Was it a terrible abuse of power? Of course it was. Should we lump every LEO's in the country into the "they all suck" status..I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

What type of person is that? Someone who would use them in defense? What do you own guns for?

If you feel I shouldn't have guns, feel free to come and take them. [laugh]

You said if that happened to you there would have been a gunfight. You sir are a idiot.

Then you do the internet tough guy thing and ask me to come take your guns. Once again grow the F$%k up

It's such a terrible job. Such a sacrifice. So noble. So selfless. So great... Oddly, people line up to do it. I'm guessing it's because the pay is ridiculous, the pension obscene, and lust for power is a common frailty of the human race. Always amusing when the apologists come along to tell us how thankful we should be for paying ridiculous taxes to fund an army of men who "just follow orders". In the mean time, almost nobody can tell you one example of having an armed bureaucrat show up and do something useful.

Then go sign up. Walk into a crack house that has a domestic violence call and some druggie standing behind a door with his shotgun. Ya the pay is awesome.

All of you people think cause you have the right to carry a weapon that you are somehow superior to everyone else. Countless times I have seen "that would not happen to me cause I got my 1911 on my side comments"

It has happened to me and TBH I was scared shitless. I had a guy with a knife at gun point and was ready to drop him. Thank god he complied and dropped the knife as the Police arrived. The police handled it in a very respectful manner and did not give me a single word of shit. One in fact said "good thing you was armed"

All you cowboys make me chuckle.

Then go sign up. Walk into a crack house that has a domestic violence call and some druggie standing behind a door with his shotgun. Ya the pay is awesome.

If you think I would sign up as a LEO at any price you are not paying attention. Being an economist (or just not an idiot) I can observe a pair of very telling facts:

(1) Many many more qualified people want to be a LEO than demand can support. It is virtually impossible for huge numbers of qualified candidates to obtain a law enforcement job.

(2) Government loves hiring police. From the vantage point of a tax paying citizen I can say, with absolute confidence, we have far too many otherwise useful people taking careers in law enforcement. All of the ATF, all vice officers, all drug-war fighters -- just as examples -- could be more helpful to society doing just about anything else.

So, how can we reconcile these facts with your (and many others') incessant bullshit about how hard it is to be a LEO, how much they are sacrificing (implying they somehow would be better off doing something else), and how we commoners should hold them in high regard and be very thankful for their "service"? In reality, it looks to me like a job that is overpaid (i.e., excess supply of labor exists) and artificially oversupplied (because government insists on hiring too many of them). In fact, it seems abundantly clear that society would benefit from fewer people trying to be LEOs. And that makes their "service" more in line with "entitlement" than anything else.

More bluntly, because I'm guessing none of this will make sense to you, let's just observe that a free man has far more to fear from his government than from the common criminal. The point of the government spear is the LEO. Hence, the free man would do better with the minimum number of LEOs possible. Clearly, we are far from that minimum.

Now apart from all of this, let's just observe the human idiocy at work here: We have people (most of them) who think it makes sense to limit legal access to booze to those of a certain very adult age, despite the futility of that effort. We have people who think it makes sense to enforce that limit. We have people who want to strap down drivers and take their blood by force if they are suspected of drinking. And we have people who will get up every morning and go out to enforce this idiotic effort. All of these people are contemptible little meddlers, rule followers, order enforcers and peons. In just this one little example we see the human race at its loathsome worst. And you -- well, you come along and embrace it all. One more vile little meddlesome thug in a sea of the same.

Last edited:

All of you people think cause you have the right to carry a weapon that you are somehow superior to everyone else. Countless times I have seen "that would not happen to me cause I got my 1911 on my side comments"

It has happened to me and TBH I was scared shitless. I had a guy with a knife at gun point and was ready to drop him. Thank god he complied and dropped the knife as the Police arrived. The police handled it in a very respectful manner and did not give me a single word of shit. One in fact said "good thing you was armed"

All you cowboys make me chuckle.

I'm not a cop basher because I don't bite the hand that feeds me, but attitudes within the ranks of law enforcement have changed in the last 20 years. Cops are driven by stats and it is easy to go after the low hanging fruit. They have been militarized by the WOD and the WOT.

Your story is anecdotal and peculiar and particular to a singular event. There are far too many incidents happening today that shouldn't be happening. I'm sure that there are profound sociological reasons for this, but we are transitioning from Officer Friendly to JBT. We have also created an entitled class which at least here has all the trappings of a hereditary guild of the Middle Ages. The perks, at least here in the NE are ridiculous.

There is on NES a rabid and small group of cop haters and haters of authority in general. They are the citizen version of the JBT and hate cops as much as some cops hate citizens. A generation ago, most likely they would have been on the same side based on political and social attitudes. Most of these people are clueless to how the CJ system really works.

Bottom line: it's probably not going to get better for either side, and folks like most of us are caught in the middle. Soon we all will have to make some choices and decisions. The time is coming. Think colonial America circa 1770 or the US in 1858.

Last edited:
If you think I would sign up as a LEO at any price you are not paying attention. Being an economist (or just not an idiot) I can observe a pair of very telling facts:

(1) Many many more qualified people want to be a LEO than demand can support. It is virtually impossible for huge numbers of qualified candidates to obtain a law enforcement job.

(2) Government loves hiring police. From the vantage point of a tax paying citizen I can say, with absolute confidence, we have far too many otherwise useful people taking careers in law enforcement. All of the ATF, all vice officers, all drug-war fighters -- just as examples -- could be more helpful to society doing just about anything else.

So, how can we reconcile these facts with your (and many others') incessant bullshit about how hard it is to be a LEO, how much they are sacrificing (implying they somehow would be better off doing something else), and how we commoners should hold them in high regard and be very thankful for their "service"? In reality, it looks to me like a job that is overpaid (i.e., excess supply of labor exists) and artificially oversupplied (because government insists on hiring too many of them). In fact, it seems abundantly clear that society would benefit from fewer people trying to be LEOs. And that makes their "service" more in line with "entitlement" than anything else.

More bluntly, because I'm guessing none of this will make sense to you, let's just observe that a free man has far more to fear from his government than from the common criminal. The point of the government spear is the LEO. Hence, the free man would do better with the minimum number of LEOs possible. Clearly, we are far from that minimum.

Now apart from all of this, let's just observe the human idiocy at work here: We have people (most of them) who think it makes sense to limit legal access to booze to those of a certain very adult age, despite the futility of that effort. We have people who think it makes sense to enforce that limit. We have people who want to strap down drivers and take their blood by force if they are suspected of drinking. And we have people who will get up every morning and go out to enforce this idiotic effort. All of these people are contemptible little meddlers, rule followers, order enforcers and peons. In just this one little example we see the human race at its loathsome worst. And you -- well, you come along and embrace it all. One more vile little meddlesome thug in a sea of the same.

Ya I am just a dumb person. lol

I do not disagree with the free man has more to fear from this government. Fact is probably much more then 99% of people in this country understand. This forum is polarized on the bashing of LEO's. Go look back at the last 10 pages or so I am confident you will find many posts regarding how bad the police are now.

Are you seriously saying that being a LEO in this day and age is a easy job and overpaid? Whew man that is a stretch.

Last sentence proves who you are trying hard not to sound like. Insulting and combative. Have fun.

I'm not a cop basher because I don't bite the hand that feeds me, but attitudes within the ranks of law enforcement have changed in the last 20 years. Cops are driven by stats and it is easy to go after the low hanging fruit. They have been militarized by the WOD and the WOT.

Your story is anecdotal and peculiar and particular to a singular event. There are far too many incidents happening today that shouldn't be happening. I'm sure that there are profound sociological reasons for this, but we are transitioning from Officer Friendly to JBT. We have also created an entitled class which at least here has all the trappings of a hereditary guild of the Middle Ages. The perks, at least here in the NE are ridiculous.

There is on NES a rabid and small group of cop haters and haters of authority in general. They are the citizen version of the JBT and hate cops as much as some cops hate citizens. A generation ago, most likely they would have been on the same side based on political and social attitudes. Most of these people are clueless to how the CJ system really works.

Bottom line: it's probably not going to get better for either side, and folks like most of us are caught in the middle. Soon we all will have to make some choices and decisions. The time is coming. Think colonial America circa 1770 or the US in 1858.

I agree. It is coming and a lot faster then a lot believe.

Is there some reason we should like authority?

Here is what authority does for me. It taxes half of my income. It spends my money on vile and offensive programs. It pays poor women to produce children they don't want. It indoctrinates those children to hate most of what I value in life. It coerces. It steals. It spies. It meddles in private decisions. It threatens me with severe penalties for merely owning things. It prowls the common roadways and public space, just looking for a reason to tax me or charge me with violation of laws put in place only to tax or subjugate. Globally, authority has killed more, raped more, imprisoned more, and tortured more in orders of magnitude greater than mere criminals. Authority, in sum, is to the grown man the embodiment of evil. Free men struggle to keep authority in check. They generally fail.

When I meet a 5-year-old that has a problem with authority I see the need for education and discipline. When I meet a 50-year-old who has a problem with authority I know I'm in the presence of a man who sees the world as it is.

Are you seriously saying that being a LEO in this day and age is a easy job and overpaid? Whew man that is a stretch.

I'm saying that they are free to do, literally, anything else, yet choose that job. So it must be the most desirable thing for them. There is no shortage of qualified men who want the job at going compensation. So, by definition, the pay is too high. None of this is consistent with the job being a "sacrifice" or "service".

Is there some reason we should like authority?

Here is what authority does for me. It taxes half of my income. It spends my money on vile and offensive programs. It pays poor women to produce children they don't want. It indoctrinates those children to hate most of what I value in life. It coerces. It steals. It spies. It meddles in private decisions. It threatens me with severe penalties for merely owning things. It prowls the common roadways and public space, just looking for a reason to tax me or charge me with violation of laws put in place only to tax or subjugate. Globally, authority has killed more, raped more, imprisoned more, and tortured more in orders of magnitude greater than mere criminals. Authority, in sum, is to the grown man the embodiment of evil. Free men struggle to keep authority in check. They generally fail.

When I meet a 5-year-old that has a problem with authority I see the need for education and discipline. When I meet a 50-year-old who has a problem with authority I know I'm in the presence of a man who sees the world as it is.

I'm saying that they are free to do, literally, anything else, yet choose that job. So it must be the most desirable thing for them. There is no shortage of qualified men who want the job at going compensation. So, by definition, the pay is too high. None of this is consistent with the job being a "sacrifice" or "service".

Oh come on, lighten up Francis. Everything is soooo philosophical and over analyzed, and this coming from somebody who analyzes everything. You don't have to like authority, but some degree of authority generated somewhere is necessary for society to function. I find it interesting that you took one paragraph out of my post, out of context and chose to write one of your mini-essays about it.

Oh you're bright, articulate and extremely philosophical. But man, if you want change get off the computer screen and effect change, either with the ballot or the bullet. I get your point.

Anarchy doesn't work, the Articles of Confederation didn't work. What are you proposing and what are YOU going to do about. Your a one trick pony and you say the same thing ad nauseum.

If you had taken the time critically read my post I was critical of the officers actions and deplore the way LE is going.

I don't think your grounding is in the real world. You come across as an academic long on theory but short on people savvy and actually trying to solve this helluva mess. If you have a real plan with tangible objectives, I'll listen, otherwise you come across as just another victim of the state. Welcome to the club, Dude. Keep the hate flowing cuz it's easier to hate than to try to effect meaningful change.

Last edited:

How can you say it isn't? You have admitted that you are not LEO, therefore you have nothing to compare it to. It used to be a sacrifice and low paying. That's how they got all the sick, vacation and holiday time off. The benefits out weighed low pay. Now, they get all this and decent pay. But at what cost? A lot of cops these days actually believe it is "Us vs. them" and treat all civilians that way. Yeah, we bash cops on NES, the bad ones and the idiots with badges. Then you jump into a thread and call us all haters, because we were bashing a bunch of idiots who aren't really cops! They are agents of the state with limited police powers.

I haven't seen one coherent response from you to any of us who have walked the walk. Yet, you jump all over everyone else. If I were in those girls shoes, I would have run one or more of those agents over, and may have shot one or more also! The Chief/Supervisor who condoned their actions deserves to be fired. Not one thing they did can be justified.

If cops did their jobs the way they were supposed to, you would find very few haters on this board. However, many of us have legitimate reasons to hate cops. The line between them and us is getting wider every day. Raids on the wrong addresses, innocent people getting killed, dogs shot for no good reason and the cops are getting away with all this! Anyone who blindly supports this type of behavior is part of the problem also. Cops are not something special. If the job is too tough or too dangerous, get the hell out! I know one local cop who found working in Lynn too boring. So he went back to Iraq for a year.

Nothing personal, but you are as bad as the true haters. We bash bad cops, and you come in with a personal crusade to defend them all! Nothing is black and white and there is good and bad on both sides.

How can you say it isn't? You have admitted that you are not LEO, therefore you have nothing to compare it to. It used to be a sacrifice and low paying. That's how they got all the sick, vacation and holiday time off. The benefits out weighed low pay. Now, they get all this and decent pay. But at what cost? A lot of cops these days actually believe it is "Us vs. them" and treat all civilians that way. Yeah, we bash cops on NES, the bad ones and the idiots with badges. Then you jump into a thread and call us all haters, because we were bashing a bunch of idiots who aren't really cops! They are agents of the state with limited police powers.

I haven't seen one coherent response from you to any of us who have walked the walk. Yet, you jump all over everyone else. If I were in those girls shoes, I would have run one or more of those agents over, and may have shot one or more also! The Chief/Supervisor who condoned their actions deserves to be fired. Not one thing they did can be justified.

If cops did their jobs the way they were supposed to, you would find very few haters on this board. However, many of us have legitimate reasons to hate cops. The line between them and us is getting wider every day. Raids on the wrong addresses, innocent people getting killed, dogs shot for no good reason and the cops are getting away with all this! Anyone who blindly supports this type of behavior is part of the problem also. Cops are not something special. If the job is too tough or too dangerous, get the hell out! I know one local cop who found working in Lynn too boring. So he went back to Iraq for a year.

Nothing personal, but you are as bad as the true haters. We bash bad cops, and you come in with a personal crusade to defend them all! Nothing is black and white and there is good and bad on both sides.

Ya that is a very coherent response. You state you would have "run one or more over and may have shot one" You would be dead in about 8 seconds. You and SR556 would have shown them. Gimme a break.

Did these LEO's handle this well? Of course not but the overall bashing is the issue. You do not agree with me. That is fine. Many have stated they think I am a idiot. That is also fine.

Last edited:

yep those water bottle buying scum!

maybe if they were only allowed to buy 1 bottle instead of a case this would have never happened?

Back
Top Bottom