• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Professional law enforcement in action

You would be dead in about 8 seconds. You and SR556 would have shown them. Gimme a break..

Then you must be the all knowing OZ! Again you cherry pick one or two points while ignoring most of the discussion. There was no overall bashing in this instance. You came in here looking for trouble, got it and can't deal with it.
I would have been dead in about 8 seconds? Can you prove that? You obviously don't know me and you know even less about Law Enforcement. The agents didn't just not handle it well, they didn't handle it at all. Any reasonable person would have taken what they did as an outright assault. And my coherent response to such an assault would have been to escape and evade at all costs and defend myself if necessary. 7 unidentified males rush you in a parking lot, no uniforms, barely (if at all) visible badges and I'm going to submit?
Also, which specific posts, prior to your first, were specifically bashing anybody but these 7 idiots? You have yet to respond to any other LE Veterans who disagree with you and they make valid points.

Then you must be the all knowing OZ! Again you cherry pick one or two points while ignoring most of the discussion. There was no overall bashing in this instance. You came in here looking for trouble, got it and can't deal with it.
I would have been dead in about 8 seconds? Can you prove that? You obviously don't know me and you know even less about Law Enforcement. The agents didn't just not handle it well, they didn't handle it at all. Any reasonable person would have taken what they did as an outright assault. And my coherent response to such an assault would have been to escape and evade at all costs and defend myself if necessary. 7 unidentified males rush you in a parking lot, no uniforms, barely (if at all) visible badges and I'm going to submit?
Also, which specific posts, prior to your first, were specifically bashing anybody but these 7 idiots? You have yet to respond to any other LE Veterans who disagree with you and they make valid points.

You figured me out. My plan has been foiled.

Answer me this...why the f^% are the ABCC armed? They are not here in the Repulikkk of Ma...Were there state or local cops there too? Did they act this way? What kind of moron jumps onto the hood of a moving vehicle for....an alcohol violation? Anyone from the LE community? Who would do that?

Had no idea Rod Farva found work in VA...

Yeah, I know. Writing tickets, doing paperwork, speeding on the highway, harassing law abiding citizens, killing dogs, holding up water buying broads at gun point, you name it.

hey don't forget doing prostitutes in their squad cars or molesting children!

Charles.

With the exception of a couple of extremist posters here, most comments have been similar to mine in that we confine ourselves to this particular incident without painting all with an overly broad brush. Unfortunately, stupid acts like this are growing exponentially, not shrinking, and that has many of us very concerned. For instance, in this case, I am very concerned with the original PC (probable cause) for even attempting to stop these women. One of the female alcohol agents THOUGHT the suspects MIGHT HAVE purchased a case of beer. Really??? She didn't actually OBSERVE a case of beer??? Then what the hell is she even approaching these women for??? Let alone executing a felony stop???? Have we as a society devolved to the point that our government agents can freely execute dangerous stopping tactics when they have, in fact, not observed any crime??? And people like you feel compelled to bash those of us who articulate serious concerns with tactics such as these???

As someone who spent a career on the inside looking out, I can attest that there are some good and bad people employed as state actors. I think the amount of bad actors would surprise you. Their numbers are numerous and it leaves all the good guys shoveling shit against the tide. The level of corruption is sickening.

Why would I continue with this hate filled thread? Was it a terrible abuse of power? Of course it was. Should we lump every LEO's in the country into the "they all suck" status..I think not.

- - - Updated - - -

You said if that happened to you there would have been a gunfight. You sir are a idiot.

Then you do the internet tough guy thing and ask me to come take your guns. Once again grow the F$%k up

Love that movie. Its strikes me a humorous that the premise of the movie was that the conservatives in the UK were the bad govt people. The reality is that for us anyway, the real threat is the progressives and their twisted logic on both sides of the political landscape.

Last edited by a moderator:
Murder threats over bottled water. DA's "this was justified" statement in 3...2...1...

Answer me this...why the f^% are the ABCC armed? They are not here in the Repulikkk of Ma...Were there state or local cops there too? Did they act this way? What kind of moron jumps onto the hood of a moving vehicle for....an alcohol violation? Anyone from the LE community? Who would do that?

Had no idea Rod Farva found work in VA...
Or Paul Duncan? [mg]

Wonder what would've happened if this was a 21yo, with a CCW? And drew down on their attackers? Justified murder statement from the DA?

Last edited:
With the exception of a couple of extremist posters here, most comments have been similar to mine in that we confine ourselves to this particular incident without painting all with an overly broad brush. Unfortunately, stupid acts like this are growing exponentially, not shrinking, and that has many of us very concerned. For instance, in this case, I am very concerned with the original PC (probable cause) for even attempting to stop these women. One of the female alcohol agents THOUGHT the suspects MIGHT HAVE purchased a case of beer. Really??? She didn't actually OBSERVE a case of beer??? Then what the hell is she even approaching these women for??? Let alone executing a felony stop???? Have we as a society devolved to the point that our government agents can freely execute dangerous stopping tactics when they have, in fact, not observed any crime??? And people like you feel compelled to bash those of us who articulate serious concerns with tactics such as these???

As someone who spent a career on the inside looking out, I can attest that there are some good and bad people employed as state actors. I think the amount of bad actors would surprise you. Their numbers are numerous and it leaves all the good guys shoveling shit against the tide. The level of corruption is sickening.

Very good post. I guess the extremist position is what drove me to posting what I have in this thread. That being said I apologize to the normal posters who can and do actually debate the subject with at least a minimum of respect towards others. I failed to follow my own rules and allowed myself to take on everyone versus the extremist view.

Last edited:
I don't think that it's about police officers. You always have good ones and bad ones as in every job. The impact of power and group dynamics on human behaviour is well documented. So if you set up a legal and cultural environment that enables this kind of behavior, it's really no surprise it happens. A democratic society usually gets the policing it deserves. Especially with the type of town / county / state controlled police - at least compared at other countries where it usually all at least state level.... So if you want things to change, change the culture and reward good behavior. LenS' post provides a perfect example for things that go wrong and cause this bs...

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom