• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pullman Arms, Worcester MA

This is a great gun shop. Bought a couple of guns there during the tax free weekend. Very helpful and knowledgeable folks working there. Had a decent supply of various ammo. Prices for the ammo was comparable to Dick's. In some cases, slightly better. Had a pretty nice selection of hand guns and long guns despite it being tax free weekend. I highly recommend this place.

Was in today for a transfer. Another great visit. Staff are super friendly and laid back. Good amount of customers and they where on point the entire time. Always a great time when I visit. Thanks Again

I just bought a sig 516 ar and they had the lowest cost in ma that I could find also the lowest on most sig pistols and nice guys to deal with

Nice guys, great selection.

Lots of dry firing going on, and be careful when they hand it to you with action closed!

Overall, a nice shop.

Place is nice and their prices are very competitive but be careful if you have any smith work done purchased a fire are from them and the had to pin and weld muzzle brake on and did a horrible job made a mistake on it and left it other than that the place is nice I just won't them do any work on my arms.

Back
Top Bottom