• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Pullman Arms, Worcester MA

jeffC

NES Member
Stopped into this little shop the other day to get a transfer done. Good little shop, good people. The employee josh is who I dealt with, and while I was waiting for a fellow NESer to show up and buy my rifle, josh showed me the inventory. Good stuff, competitive prices. Shop is small right now (just one room inside of a welding Co, buy they plan to expand). Their stuff can be seen on thier website also. Located on Pullman st, near the showcase north movie theatres. All on all good shop, great people, I will be visiting again. Transfer is pretty cheap too, at only $25.

1 Block from my house. They do not appear to have a showroom as of yet. Are they taking walk in business?

Ill answer with my personal experience. I walked in, they buzzed me in as I was in the middle of explaining my reasons for being there. In my opinion, YES, they are a walk in, and are eager and excited for new business.

Stopped into this little shop the other day to get a transfer done. Good little shop, good people. The employee josh is who I dealt with, and while I was waiting for a fellow NESer to show up and buy my rifle, josh showed me the inventory. Good stuff, competitive prices. Shop is small right now (just one room inside of a welding Co, buy they plan to expand). Their stuff can be seen on thier website also. Located on Pullman st, near the showcase north movie theatres. All on all good shop, great people, I will be visiting again. Transfer is pretty cheap too, at only $25.

Thanks for the post. Didn't know about this place.

I stopped in there not too long ago to pick up some ammo..and ended up leaving with a Remington R1 as well. They are very nice people, and have very reasonable prices. I'll definitely be back

Stopped in Josh said in about a month he'd have the showroom ready. Good to see another shop in the area. Seems like a very nice guy was more than willing to pull whatever I wanted to look at out.

Stopped in there today.

First off, Scott is a great guy and was more than happy to show me anything that he has in stock. I am very happy to finally get a chance to take a look at the SW M&P Shield. I. Am. Sold.

They had just installed a safe door for their "walk-in safe" / showroom, and it'll probably be about a month or two before it is completely finished.

Put my name down to buy a SW Shield whenever they become MA compliant...

All in all, they definitely made a customer out of me.

BTW, they are a type 7 FFL

Shout out for Pullman arms. Did an internet transfer there recently and everything was smooth and communication was awesome. 25 dollar transfers too. Great people to deal with.

I stopped by on Wednesday after work. I didn't realize the did not have a showroom so I was a bit surprised when I first walked in. However, Alisha was very friendly and courteous. She was happy to guide me through their stock. I ended up buying a beautiful, used 686+ and about 400 rounds of 7.62 x 39. Not bad for a browsing stop!
Can't say enough about how great the customer service is from Scott and Alisha. They were great and I will be back.

They have the best ammo prices around. Great customer service, friendly and very helpful. They have my business. Hard to see the sign but worth finding, not too hard. They are in the middle of a welding shop which I originally found odd, but got over it quickly. Great people!

I bought a Issc 22 from Josh great guy and great price on the gun. It will be good when they have the showroom done. Right know he has to pull everything out of the safe to show you . I also like the bod mod the due for the S&W . Glad to see a shop in Worcester

I bought a used S&W MP 15-22 that Josh had last week. Everyone was friendly, answered all my questions, and the prices were good. I highly recommend stopping in if you are in the area.

Matt

Very friendly. Stopped by recently. You need to look for the Micro Arc welding Sign or you can miss shop. They are working on a small showroom according to Josh.

Was in there the other day and met Scott. He seemed very nice, and the place has a lot of potential.

They have a lot of pistol ammo and some other ammo as well. They have some S&W Bodyguards, and I held one. It was nicer in person than it looks in pictures, and is pretty slim. Nowhere near as light as a P3AT though. They also do some edge removal on the Bodyguard (see their web site). This place is a full on metal working shop, so has a lot of potential there.

Maybe they'll get into fabricating parts or something.

I stop by Pullman arms today for tax free weekend and was very very impressed with this little gun shop. Scott and the crew were very friendly, they were down to earth. Just really great people. Bought a Remington 1911 and they were just fantastic. I would highly recommend Pullman arms for all your shooting needs. If they don't have it, they will get it for you. Nice to have another great gun shop in the area that's not the gun room.

Made a purchase over the tax free holiday. Good group of people to work with. Lots of ammo. Good selection of pistols and happy to say they have one less M&P15T in stock that's now sitting next to me.

Overall, very satisfied.

Great store! Be prepared for the "business within a business" type shop when you go though, similar to Archery And Arms in Shrewsbury or GFA Arms Tec in Natick. Not that it's really a negative, it's just not at all what I expected when I went there, it's literally right inside a welding/machine shop.

They still haven't set up their "official" showroom, but they are constantly bringing in new products and are happy to pull out anything you'd like to see. I must've spent half an hour handling different guns there and they were glad to walk me through everything as I looked. Super competitive prices on new guns and parts, with a really good selection and certainly not stuff you see everywhere (2 Vepr 308's for an excellent price, for example).

Ammo prices were very reasonable. Mostly common calibers (9, 40, 45, 223, 7.62x39, etc) with a few oddballs thrown in.

I only dealt with Josh (I believe? I'm terrible with names) while I was there, and he was great. Stayed a good 20-30 minutes after closing as I looked and kept reassuring me that he didn't mind staying late even though I admitted I didn't have specific plans to purchase anything ("You're our customer!" "It's no problem!" etc). I eventually went back and paid cash for a purchase, and initially got the wrong change back. I didn't even notice at the time as we were talking about the shop and this and that, but no more than a minute after I walked out he ran after me with my change. I probably wouldn't even have noticed until I got home, but it goes to show they're definitely not out to screw anyone and they're willing to admit mistakes and make them right.

I'm very impressed. This is the kind of business that I want to support, especially in the Worcester area that could use a good shop.

I take my lunch break across the street at the Price chopper for a year now and never knew there was a shop near there... looks like I will have to multi task lunch and shopping from now on. Going to stop in Tuesday.

These guys are really great- they're working on the showroom now. Incredible amount of guns given the very small space. Good prices, particularly on ammo.

These guys (and girl!) know how to run a business! Picked up my Shield earlier this week for a fair price. They have gotten quite a bit of ammo in there, and the show room is almost complete!

Back
Top Bottom