Purchased a shield at Atlantic Tactical Westwood

All I'm going to say is wow. Price was ridiculously lower than anywhere in this state. I will be buying a new N82 holster and a couple hundred rounds of ammo and still not be beyond the lowest price I found anywhere. Just went to check them out not really sure I wanted to buy, but there was no way to resist.

Now to take it to the range and loosen it up a bit. Test fire date is December 2014, so it is "farm fresh".

Shot the new VP9 yesterday and was very pleased with its performance.

$100 cheaper than the lowest price I could find anywhere for a brand new just made Unit.

Last edited:
All right go ahead you can tell us the price you paid, unless your spouse on the board scanning for information. I got mine chambered in 9 millimeter around Thanksgiving at D&L in Rhode Island, it was 369.00 and I bought a N82 Tactical holster for 70.00, it's now my EDC.

There was a post a little while back about their sale on Shields. I believe they are (or were) $299 - lowest I have seen anywhere. Like nhams mentioned though, did they charge a $25 "background check" fee?

$299 and no background check fee anymore. I was in there this week and Lenny was trying to sell me one . . . but I've already owned one for 2 years and yes, I paid a LOT more than that for mine.

That's a good deal. If i was closer to that place i would pick one up.
Any idea why so cheap? Some sort of smith promo?

They are a large mail-order cop-shop with a few retail stores. Probably a volume thing. Haven't seen that price elsewhere so I doubt that it is a S&W promo.

I just called them, they said they don't have any more 9 shields in stock right now but have them on order and to check back in a week. They said they do have the .40 in stock with and without the manual safety.

The special pricing on the S&W items is good until 1/31 according to Lenny. The fliers that they have in the store say 1/15 though, but he said they extended it.

I just called them, they said they don't have any more 9 shields in stock right now but have them on order and to check back in a week. They said they do have the .40 in stock with and without the manual safety.

Bought a 9mm shield no safety at 12:15 today as they were logging them in. You might want to try back.

ok thanks

Make sure you are not in a rush, and get what you ask for twice (I take partial blame for not checking) Stupid Thumb safety. [angry]

1/8/2015 Edit:
Lenny is a stand up guy, he corrected the situation even though I admitted I was partially to blame for the mistake. I picked up the non-safety today.

Last edited:
I was planning on looking for a shield tomorrow. What was the price here vs 4S?

PM's accepted.

Last edited:
Thanks guys.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you know if they take trades? Was thinking of getting rid of BG380

Ask but I don't think they sell any used guns there.

You'll get more money here on NES anyway.

Back
Top Bottom