• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

QSO

Realtor, sounds like you and I the other night. LOL! I'll try if I'm around tonight.

Anyone around maybe after the game?

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks to Martlet I learned how to use psk31 last night. I had to make a few adjustments to my radio but I have it figured out now.

I was thinking the same thing. Thanks to Martlet I learned how to use psk31 last night. I had to make a few adjustments to my radio but I have it figured out now.

Did you get on today? I hopped on 20m for a little bit late afternoon but it had already shifted. I could hear some of the southern guys picking up Africa, but I was only getting South/Central America and the west coast.

Did you get on today? I hopped on 20m for a little bit late afternoon but it had already shifted. I could hear some of the southern guys picking up Africa, but I was only getting South/Central America and the west coast.

My son and I were just working 40m phone to South Africa.
I was playing around with the digital modes a little bit. There was some good activity on 80m. I was looking at the manual and I realized I had to have my radio set to PKT in order to properly transmit.

Can I do psk31 on my rig? What's needed? I guess I could look it up.

And I just looked at my HF wire....and it was still looking like I did when I hung it.

You can do it with just about anything. The only thing that changes is how easy it is. What rig do you have?

You can do it with just about anything. The only thing that changes is how easy it is. What rig do you have?

I tried to answer a couple of CQ calls today with psk31. i didn't get a response. I must need to play around with the settings but i'm not sure what I need to adjust.

I'll have to see about how to hook up the radio to my PC.

How do I know which Rigblaster to use for my radio? It just says that it works with 2000...I've learned that with my luck, I'm going to have the 2001 that's not on the list.

Last edited:
Can I do psk31 on my rig? What's needed? I guess I could look it up.

And I just looked at my HF wire....and it was still looking like I did when I hung it.

[self indulgent plug] You could just buy this. It's got all the hookups for digitial modes and computer control [/self indulgent plug]

Back
Top Bottom