Question about approved list

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Quick question about the MA approved list: I'm looking at a Sig P365 with no safety but while the Sig P365 is on the approved list, the P365 with no manual safety is not.

1) Can I buy a P365 no safety in private sale locally and file needed paperwork without problems?
2) Can I buy online and transfer to local FFL or will they refuse to complete the xfer since it's not on the official list?

Thx

Quick question about the MA approved list: I'm looking at a Sig P365 with no safety but while the Sig P365 is on the approved list, the P365 with no manual safety is not.

1) Can I buy a P365 no safety in private sale locally and file needed paperwork without problems?
2) Can I buy online and transfer to local FFL or will they refuse to complete the xfer since it's not on the official list?

Thx
Please use search and I hope you have thick skin.

Reactions: jpm

Thx

I don't live in Massachusetts, but I've seen this question in this forum enough to give you these answers:
1) "The List" controls what FFLs can sell, it doesn't have any effect upon private sales.
2) Depends upon the local FFL. Call around.

Thx

1 - yes
2- only if the inbounding FFL allows it, some will do it easily, others will not give a shit. You need to check with you inbounding dealer

All of this shit is covered in the compliance faq in the gun laws forum, so I'm closing this because it gets asked 10x a week...

Protip: Stop caring about or even looking at the list. It's irrelevant to you as a consumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom