Quick Sale at Dicks . . .

logo.gif

~ All Ammunition ~

Coupon Valid Friday, November 23 5:30AM-2PM Only

Buy One Get One 50% OFF
With Coupon
Nov 23 only

• Limit 6 total boxes per customer

Second item must be of equal or lesser value. Total amount of coupon must be redeemed at one time. Cannot be combined with any other offers or coupons, or used for layaways or previously purchased merchandise. Coupon valid on in-store purchases only. No reproductions or rain checks accepted. Some exclusions may apply. See store for details. Ammunition not available in our Kenwood, OH, Orland Park Place, IL & Glen, IL stores. Valid Friday, November 23; 5:30AM-2PM.

50%off ammo

Dick Sporting Goods buy one get second half off Good up to six boxes any ammo. As many time as you can go there. In todays paper

they also have 10% off coupons right on the counter for all ammo. It's good until Jan. 31, so its more like a 35% discount. I was there yesterday.

nevermind, I see it on the website under ads. I missed it b/c I thought it only applied to that Remy .22 thunderbolt junk..

I thought it was an amazing deal until I did the math -- it's a twenty five percent off sale dressed in more attractive clothing.

Pretty good deal nevertheless.

True - unless you are fortunate enough, as some here have been, to get a clerk who gives the 50% off on ALL the boxes! [wink]

As 2 cases of ammo followed me home last night and I reload, there is not much Dicks has that would tempt me.

Dick's sales aren't always as great as they seem. After the last announcement in this forum I went to check out the shotgun shells they had on sale. They were such a great price because they were boxes of 20, not 25. Who buys boxes of 20? I've never even heard of such a thing. And of course the boxes of 25 were on a much lesser sale.

I hate to be taken in by bait and switch. I won't be shopping there again anytime soon.

We wound up having the flyer sitting around the house, I went today and stocked up a bit. They didn't have a lot of the ammo I was looking for, but a deal is a deal so I got what I could.

They never asked for the coupon either. Its just a 'special' they are running.

I bought six boxes of 22 Thunderbolt. Despite the experience of other people, I've had good luck with it. Anyway, it was $14.99 minus 2.00 on every box, minus another $6.50 on half of the boxes. I was out of town on the 19th, so this counts as my Ammo Day purchase, I hope.

My son and I also went to Circuit City and got Garmin C340s for $199.99 each. I got one, he got two. 45 minutes in the check out line, but still a good deal.

I scored pretty well. I got 6 "boxes". 4 were Winchester white box hollow points and 2 were 500 round cases of Remington FMC, all 9mm. They said "that's not a box, that's a case". I said, "that's a corrugated cardboard box. Your ad should have defined the semantics" and they gave it to me. So, the whole thing came out to about $140 for 1200 rounds total.

Stopped at Dick's today.

Ammo Prices have SKY-ROCKETED!!

9mm is $12.99/box
.40 & .45 were $18.99/box

Even with 25% off the 2nd box, MUCH too high. We walked out empty-handed.

Stopped at Dick's today.

9mm is $12.99/box

Tell me about it. I picked up a box of Magtech .44 Magnum ammo Wednesday.

$36.

If it weren't for them uppity punkins what need shootin', I'd have passed...

Sparse selection, higher prices and the clerk said the prices are going up even more in the not too distant future...I did wind up grabbing some .223 and 00 buck today though. Not much cheaper but cheaper nonetheless. Time to grab a couple of cases of 9mm before the "perpetual sale" is over.

Stopped at Dick's today.

9mm is $12.99/box

Unreal, ammo $$$$ are driving me to another hobby.

Stopped at Dick's today.

9mm is $12.99/box

The deal was buy one box, get the second at 50% off. Also, the cheap 9mm ammo was $6.99 a box at least at the Danvers store.

Stopped at Dick's today.

9mm is $12.99/box

Geez. What Dick's was that? I picked up 9mm for $6.98 a box and a case of .38 special for $11.98 per box (case pricing, Danvers store)

I would have figured that the pricing was the same for all stores.

Geez. What Dick's was that? I picked up 9mm for $6.98 a box and a case of .38 special for $11.98 per box (case pricing, Danvers store)

The 9mm hollowpoints were about $12.99 a box but the cheap stuff was $6.98.

It was Friday at the Dedham/W. Roxbury Dick's. Prices on shelf for .40 and .45ACP FMJ were $18.99. The clerk told me that they had taken a steep jump and confirmed the prices for me. He couldn't find any case-lot pricing while I was there.

Today's Dick's flier is back to the prior prices and case-lot pricing. So I have no idea what's going on here!

It was Friday at the Dedham/W. Roxbury Dick's. Prices on shelf for .40 and .45ACP FMJ were $18.99. The clerk told me that they had taken a steep jump and confirmed the prices for me. He couldn't find any case-lot pricing while I was there.

Today's Dick's flier is back to the prior prices and case-lot pricing. So I have no idea what's going on here!

Yeah, leave it to Dick's. Holiday season help doesn't make things any better...first the woman tried to charge me 18.98 /box of .38 special, I said check again, then got the right price.

No one asked me for an FID/LTC either [shocked].

Got mine both this week and a couple of weeks ago when they had the same promotion.
The only problem with Dicks is that most of the time they seem to have small qtys of ammo when they have the sales.

Back
Top Bottom