rare and very dangerous gun recovered by police

A gun that fires a rifle cartridge? It's more like the p90 fires a pistol cartridge.
Yup, and, as a MA inmate, if I had to chose between my Beretta CX4 Storm in 9 mm an my FN PS90 in 5.7X28 mm I would pick the Beretta every time. I’m not worrying about controllability in full auto or the weight of my load out. I think the 9mm is a much better all around cartridge and I can use my standard capacity 92 FS pre-bans in the Storm.

Yup, and, as a MA inmate, if I had to chose between my Beretta CX4 Storm in 9 mm an my FN PS90 in 5.7X28 mm I would pick the Beretta every time. I’m not worrying about controllability in full auto or the weight of my load out. I think the 9mm is a much better all around cartridge and I can use my standard capacity 92 FS pre-bans in the Storm.
Px4 is a sweet gun but I really hate the plastic feel of the trigger group.

Totally agree though, better gun. Now, of we could use the AP rounds with highways and not have to pay for the SBR, well might be a different story.

I was expecting it to be like a Borchardt C-93 or something...

C-93_cropped.png
NICE PEICE OF HISTORY!

Libs advise we all outlaw history(Teachers unions), learning, and innovation.
Unless ones wealthy of course, and out to influence a new history platform.

Best2U!

Last edited:
Px4 is a sweet gun but I really hate the plastic feel of the trigger group.

Totally agree though, better gun. Now, of we could use the AP rounds with highways and not have to pay for the SBR, well might be a different story.
SierraPapa is now offering a machined aluminum trigger housing for the CX4. it’s pricy at $350 (and you have to pay shipping for your lower to/from, about another $48.75). Plus it only works with the SierraPapa Hammer/Spring/Trigger kit, another $186.50. And he charges a 3% credit card fee. So all toll you'er in for $602.81 if you don’t already have the Trigger kit and pay by credit card. I did the Hammer/Spring/Trigger kit and I think that’s worth it, but I haven’t gone for the machined housing, just not sure it’s worth a bit over $400 for a gun that I spent $698 on. Particularly since the polymer one doesn’t bother me that much (the plastic trigger did).

Back
Top Bottom