RE-Register?

NES Member
Ozman and I just exchanged uppers on our AR's. Does a FA10 need to be filled? I know the upper is not the gun but, when I bought my AR it came with the 16" barrel and it was registered with it. Now I have a 20" barrel, and vice versa for Ozman.

I think the answer is no, but I want to be sure.

That is where opinions vary, and points out the uselessness of the database that the state maintains.

Personally I wouldn't bother, no "gun" was transfered! Since there was no "transfer" of a gun, MGLs don't seem to require it IMNSHO (Note: IANAL and this is not legal advice).

I bought a T-C Contender back in 1978 from Ivanhoe's in Watertown. I purchased it as a frame with a .44Mag barrel plus a .357Mag barrel. Ivanhoe "registered" it on an FA-10 as a .44Mag. That gun has NEVER had the .44Mag barrel installed on it. The .357Mag barrel has been installed ever since I got home with it. I did not and would not register it again as a .357Mag!

BJ,

Only maybe. One day she wants to shoot, the next day she says she doesn't enjoy it! NEVER try to figure a woman out!

Moderator said:
So thats the advise you give to a man who is about to get married? [lol]

No, that's the advice you give to ANY and EVERY 10 year old boy, and keep reinforcing it through his adolescent years. You gotta learn early, YOU JUST CAN'T WIN! [twisted]

C-pher said:
Adam_MA said:
Moderator said:

No, that's the advice you give to ANY and EVERY 10 year old boy, and keep reinforcing it through his adolescent years. You gotta learn early, YOU JUST CAN'T WIN! [twisted]

Preach on Brother!

Well at least you boys know it.

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]

Lynne said:
C-pher said:
Adam_MA said:
Moderator said:

Preach on Brother!

Well at least you boys know it.

[lol] [lol] [lol] [lol] [lol]
We gotta keep you guys guessing! [lol]

Back
Top Bottom