Reading's "Pumpkin" shoot

PatMcD

NES Member
Talk to me about the "Great Pumpkin Shoot" down in Reading at the beginning of November. Is this a HP match and what is the course of fire?
I am awfully tempted to get in one last match in before I hook up the plow and gas up the sled.
Is there a website for Reading?

Pat
There's an 80 round RMC at Nashua on 10/15. Nashua is just about the same distance as Reading for us Mainers. It's a great range. Not to take anything away from Reading, they run excellent matches and are a good bunch. I may go to Nashua myself on the 15th.
Dave Dow

HPMainiac said:
Pat
There's an 80 round RMC at Nashua on 10/15.Dave Dow

Hi Dave. I would go to Nashua, but that is my bird hunting weekend. Lots of swearing and cigars; unlike any HP matches. [lol]

Dave, let me take this opportunity to thank you (and Z!) for running the matches in Hampden this year (and every year). For what it's worth, I appreciate it.

Thanks guys. We'll have a full schedule for next year. We also will have a couple of indoor AR .22 kit matches this winter. Even if you don't have a kit come on up, there's plenty to borrow. We want to have a HP clinic this winter as well. I'll send out a schedule for everything soon. Will we see you for the 3x600 next Sunday?
Dave Dow

HPMainiac said:
Will we see you for the 3x600 next Sunday?
Dave Dow

I'm going to be out of the country this weekend (actually, just down in Springfield, MA, but close enough), so I won't be at the Match, but my rifle will be (Daigle wanted to try a Match rifle).

Hi Dave

I too want to thank you and Z for all you do. As this was my first year shooting in any kind of competition I really appreciated the patience and help from you and everyone else, I've had a blast and learned a ton. If you put together a HP clinic please let me know. See you next year.

Jonh McIlhinney

ETA: Go F class ha ha ha j/k service rifle junkie now

I was planning on it, but I was recently informed by Herself that I have a family obligation on Saturday. [evil] Good luck and have fun to all those who attend at Reading.

I hope to be there, I am interested in joining the range and figured it would be a good time to meet and greet

I will just be watching.

Won't be able to make it. I had an opportunity to take another handgun course and decided to go that route.

Have fun tomorrow.

CD

Back
Top Bottom