• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ready or not, REAL ID is coming

But you don't have to get a SSN at birth. Sure it is a pain to avoid getting one but it can be done and is perfectly legal. I know a guy who is a Sovereign Citizen nutjob. He did not get SSN for either of his kids. They are around 7 and 4 give or take a year and as far as I know they still do not have SSNs.
I don't know all the details around SSN, I wasnt born here. I didn't know you could opt out.

But the point is, if they want to, they can implement it. It is nothing new.

Passport or passport card. Nice way to comply with showing official govt ID without the ID having your current address on it. Yes I realize they can simply look it up in the system so its sort of a moot point, but it's cheeky and I like it.
True. My passport expire. Don’t plan on renewing it.

Not possible. I live in NH, and I don't opt to have them keep my photo on file.
Well, if losing everything in a fire is a concern, have the appropriate documents in a safety box somewhere.

For the rest of us, we can go online.

Lol, comply more, faggots.
If you don't comply, we're going to shut off the air supply to your airlock, Lunie. [devil]
Not possible. I live in NH, and I don't opt to have them keep my photo on file.
Your choice. "Live Free or Die." Just don't lose your license, or have it stolen. You'll need the whole shebang of documents to get another one.

If you don't comply, we're going to shut off the air supply to your airlock, Lunie. [devil]

Your choice. "Live Free or Die." Just don't lose your license, or have it stolen. You'll need the whole shebang of documents to get another one.

That's because NH takes their laws seriously, and for good reason.
Ma**h*** sh*tbags are constantly try to scam them, but they actually enforce their laws.

It's just another list to be on
Passport makes more sense to travel between states, I mean countries that you can't do with license

Damn. I forgot to bring my safety deposit box key with me when I escaped the house fire with nothing but my underwear.
Well, you are f*cked. Good luck replacing any lost documents if there is a fire.

Back
Top Bottom