• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Reloading supplies at Midwayusa.com

Midway has had various powders and primers off and on for the last 2 months. You need to keep an eye on them everyday. I have not been able to find Red Dot anyplace so I just grabbed 2 lbs. and I threw in 1k of the Federal 209A (which I don't need) since I was paying Hazmat and Shipping.

No Unique, Bullseye, Titegroup, Power Pistol, 700x, 800x, Blue Dot, or Trail Boss.

At least they have Red Dot and Longshot.
You won't find Trailboss. Trailboss is not being produced for 2022. Someone posted about it in the reloading forum, where this thread should be.

No Unique, Bullseye, Titegroup, Power Pistol, 700x, 800x, Blue Dot, or Trail Boss.

At least they have Red Dot and Longshot.

You won't find Trailboss. Trailboss is not being produced for 2022. Someone posted about it in the reloading forum, where this thread should be.
While that sucks I can live without it. I find 700x to be fantastic and while it's not a slow as TB is, it seems to be less energetic than a lot of other powders.

Seeing reloading components (209 primers, powder) available @ midwayusa.com for the first time in months.

`Spensive and limited quantities, but there.

You mileage may vary...
Im surprised Larry has not opened his own powder and anmo manufacturing.
Midway is a funny place and I do use them. I feel when old Larry steps out midway will tank into oblivion.
I do most of my gun business with Brownells

Back
Top Bottom