Reloading supplies to Mass.

Without naming any suppliers can someone enlighten me on is it legal to ship brass, bullets to Ma. from anywhere. Many suppliers won't, some will, some want signed disclaimers etc. I have read elsewhere they are scared of the Ma. att gen. Whats up? Can anyone reference specific part of state law pertaining to this? How about powder or primers. sorry if I have the wrong section I am just learning. Thanks

Well good luck finding a place willing to ship components to Mass. As far as I know, the problem lies with the AGs office interpretation of the MGL governing the sale of ammo in the state.

Last edited:
Without naming any suppliers can someone enlighten me on is it legal to ship brass, bullets to Ma. from anywhere. Many suppliers won't, some will, some want signed disclaimers etc. I have read elsewhere they are scared of the Ma. att gen. Whats up? Can anyone reference specific part of state law pertaining to this? How about powder or primers. sorry if I have the wrong section I am just learning. Thanks

Someone else creating a thread for info on a subject WELL covered in this forum, which threads the OP would have readily found - had he made the slightest effort to look... [rolleyes]

Yikes....

Flame On!![shocked]

Flame on? That's TAME for Scrivener. How disappointing...

And Manomet, here's my advice for a newbie. Assume that all suppliers of anything firearms related will not ship to MA. Don't ask for a reason or logical explanation, for there is none. It's due to uncertainty in the laws and an overly aggressive AG. And don't complain, because we're all sick of complaining about it. And if/when you do find a supplier who'll ship here (there are some, but don't ask who they are), keep that info to yourself and buy everything you can before they change their policy and stop shipping here.

Back
Top Bottom