Representative Republic, the right kind of Awake. Mitch McCommie gets whacked by his constituents

Given that info, I'll consider the speech venue as deliberately "infiltrated". It's a short bus ride for the commies from Louisville.
Not sure if your right or wrong... doesn't really matter either way.

Guy stroked out on the podium on camera. It's time for gramps to move on.

I dont know how he keeps getting elected in KY
Pork harvester. Sane reason people like Robert Byrd etc kept getting elected. A friend in WV, she used to joke that if there was a little league park, Robert Byrds name would be on the bathroom or outhouse..... 🤣

Here's a voting map of the 2020 presidential election. This is probably the reddest state in the country. Talk about democrats being "isolated".
View attachment 782675 Louisville (Jefferson County) on the left and Lexington (Fayette County) on the right.
The reddest state is Oklahoma, being the only state with no blue county.
389F44B6-EBFA-42D6-8C3B-5E8DA015D2A2.jpeg

I would suggest stop making up excuses for extremely weak republicans. This kind of weak thinking is why I positively cannot stand the republican party any longer. Making up excuses for these people is why I'll just spend my vote on the libertarian party even if it means democrats get elected. Maybe the reality is that people are sick and tired of being ruled over by these geriatric old men who sit in their comfy offices kissing deep state a** all day every day. Maybe people want real republicans and real republicanism.

There's no need to make excuses for McConnell or think there was some kind of 'special ops' where people suddenly switched parties overnight, and then bought tickets to listen to McConnell speak just so they could boo him and switch parties today back to D.

Does one have to show proof of party affiliation at the door to go in and listen to a politician's speech?🤔

Not sure if your right or wrong... doesn't really matter either way.

Guy stroked out on the podium on camera. It's time for gramps to move on.
His term ends in 2027, I doubt he'll be exiting before then unless he dies.

His term ends in 2027, I doubt he'll be exiting before then unless he dies.
I don't doubt your wrong. I just think it's time for him to go along with a bunch of others in .gov

But the money, power and influence are too strong of a drug.

Pork harvester. Sane reason people like Robert Byrd etc kept getting elected. A friend in WV, she used to joke that if there was a little league park, Robert Byrds name would be on the bathroom or outhouse..... 🤣
It cracked me up when Ann Coulter said you can’t pour a yard of concrete in WV without naming it after Robert Byrd.

Back
Top Bottom