Restraining order question

The black highlighted section is the point that I originally made over which you started arguing. I find it amusing that shortly after you state I'm wrong, you make my point in an argument with someone else.

The underlined italicized section is your completely unsubstantiated assertion, based upon a single case you are aware of where the LO was acquainted with the parties. Past that, even if true, "the majority of" is not "all", therefore the only factually correct statement in all cases is that the LO has the control. Anything past that remains wishful thinking.

I am aware of more than one, and correct, you are wrong.

translate.google.com didn't help. Please try again?
I think it's one of these problems:

send-plus-more-equals-money-thumb-600.png

I'm think it was 208 @Len-2A Training mentioned, it just sounds right. It said vacate the family home (which I had already done) and have no contact (also already done and let the lawyers talk). There was never any accusation of abuse or harassment.

An order under ch. 208 sec. 34B to vacate the family home is based on a finding of endangerment or substantial impairment of health/safety/welfare, so there must have been an accusation of abuse or harassment rising to that level.

An order under ch. 208 sec. 34B to vacate the family home is based on a finding of endangerment or substantial impairment of health/safety/welfare, so there must have been an accusation of abuse or harassment rising to that level.
Nope. It was negotiated between lawyers to prevent her threated action to fight any visitation, she was/is a crazy JW who wanted to keep the devil away from the kids, meanwhile she was telling them I had abandoned them and she didn't know where I was. We had already separated (house we were renting was being sold), she went with the kids to her Mom's I was at my mother's. There is no statement, testimony, affidavit or anything else that claims I ever did anything more than raise my voice and that was quantified as "on a couple occasions (across 10 years).

Do you really think that if there was even the slightest accusation or concern she would not have been able to get a 209a?

I went with the agreement because the kids were being isolated by her and the Kingdom Hall, if I let that continue they would have been lost, maybe even ended up in upstate NY. I also lacked funds for an extensive court battle. And as a lesser item, I had my FFL and made a little side money doing transfers and special orders (Swedish Mausers were big at the time), and was able to continue doing that.

The problem with your position is that they are ALL crazy. They may be fine for 20 years (rare) but one day the switch flips and you are sleeping in your car with a restraining order and paying half your income for child support. Also while you pay for the house Tyrone and his buddies use to run a train on your wife.

90% of men fall into one of two categories. Those that have been burned by a woman and those that haven’t been burned YET.
Absolutely correct !!! I love the guys who say - nah not my girl , she’s different ! No dude your girl is still sizing you up for the kill. She just a little more patient than others.

Back
Top Bottom