• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Revolver for pocket carry

I am thinking of trying pocket carry, especially with the summer around the corner. What are some quality revolvers for pocket carry to consider, as well as pocket holsters?

Thanks!

Once it becomes shorts weather, I'll be carrying my S&W 342PD. Its so light I forget it's there. It doesnt print that much either

Smith and Wesson 642CT and a Mika Pocket Holster.... I have never been as instantly impressed with a gun as I have been with this 642CT....

640CT-1.jpg

I carry a 342 in my pocket every day. It is a little lighter then the 642. However, if I had it to do again I would go with the 642. The 642 is a lot less money and not significantly heavier.
My pocket holster is a beat up old Uncle Mike's, and I mean beat up. I have tried more then a few high end leather pocket holsters like Kramer and K&D, as well as, the soft Desantis Nemesis. I like the Uncle Mike's.

I have a Nickle S&W 442 and a Mika holster. The 442 is very light and easy to conceal. I like the Mika holster and I like dealing with the company. They're top notch.

BTW, I saw that S&W is going to reissue the original Model 40 "Lemon Squeezer". I can feel my bank account shrinking now! :)

Gary

Back
Top Bottom