• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RI Raimondo is Coming For Your Guns

In RI, you can carry a concealed weapon on school property if you have a permit. Last year the asshat governor issued a policy statement (EO) which said guns in schools were banned for everyone. If they find you have one, the principal can ask you to leave but you are not breaking the law. And I am pretty sure the principal is not required to ask you to leave but most likely would. OR they will just call the cops because they all have a 5th grade level RI education. When you resist, you are now breaking the law.
Yeah, I thought that red flag law passed last year kept people with CCW from being able to carry on school property?

Saying RI cops have a 5th grade level education is insulting to 5th graders.

I swear, when the Sopranos came out, every dude in RI gained 30lbs and started hanging out at The Foxy Lady sayin "Youzzz" and such. You could be from India but as long as your landlady was at least 30% Italian, you were golden. Hahahahahahaha.

It's a great state for food. Love the airport. But the people can be a bit over the top.

Of course, hit <Pause> when you get to a part that doesn't ring true.

Back
Top Bottom