Ron's Gun Shop in Dracut, MA

First thing I thought when I heard was the damn FB groups

Yeah the FB groups are full of whiners about selling ammo without a FFL OMG!! And lowballers who want everything for free or for a $1. But yes I'm sure it could have been a result of what someone posted on there.

Loose lips sink ships. You can probably thank the mouth-runners around here for that one, although I have no direct proof it wouldn't surprise me if someone saw a post here before we could delete it.

. Mike

I can forgive them, but I wouldn't forget, and I wish I knew who those people are (anyone who knows of them or saw the deleted posts, please PM me with their screen names or post them openly here, which would be better).

Yeah the FB groups are full of whiners about selling ammo without a FFL OMG!! And lowballers who want everything for free or for a $1. But yes I'm sure it could have been a result of what someone posted on there.

Maybe no way to know who the culprit(s) is/are (FB, NES, both or someone lese), but whoever they are they need to learn the correct lessons, or be gone.

It sounds like some great 2A-FRIENDLY people were harmed in a huge way by some really misguided idiots. Please, gun-owners, let's not have this happen again.

It might not have involved a leak either, but who knows. It's just a gut feeling based on what i see... and a big part of the "post sandy hook, Obamascare 2" gun community is terminally stupid, which doesn't help matters. Not all that long ago more people "got it" and were more careful.

I would think now would be the time to support them with our $$$ as much as we can.

I can forgive them, but I wouldn't forget, and I wish I knew who those people are (anyone who knows of them or saw the deleted posts, please PM me with their screen names or post them openly here, which would be better).

Maybe no way to know who the culprit(s) is/are (FB, NES, both or someone lese), but whoever they are they need to learn the correct lessons, or be gone.

It sounds like some great 2A-FRIENDLY people were harmed in a huge way by some really misguided idiots. Please, gun-owners, let's not have this happen again.
Doesn't help when people are talking about gems and candy. I'm sure no one figured that out

I'm not sure what to say since a lot of this is very cryptic but I have been to Rons and did a transfer and had a nice conversation with them.

Doesn't help when people are talking about gems and candy. I'm sure no one figured that out

Winner! Two things gun shops don't sell: gems and candy. Sucks that it even had to be mentioned, but people rat themselves out instead of realizing how good they have it.

Last edited:
playing by the rules. Could have been a 5k fine for each Glock I hear. Sometimes they also were mentioned on FB for their good candy so who knows.

that's kind of funny since technically they always have been. I doubt they have ever sold anything not on the EOPS list...the fictional AG list on the other hand, that's just ridiculous. This would all be a moot point if they were only 5 more miles up the road from their current location..

It might not have involved a leak either, but who knows. It's just a gut feeling based on what i see... and a big part of the "post sandy hook, Obamascare 2" gun community is terminally stupid, which doesn't help matters. Not all that long ago more people "got it" and were more careful.

I don't know why you guys assume it's NES, they probably have thousands of customers, only a handful of them on NES.

This news is motivating me to buy anything i might want, before the state gets even worse.

Last edited:
I don't know why you guys assume it's NES, they probably have thousands of customers, only a handful of them on NES.

This news is motivating me to buy anything i might want, before the state gets even worse.

I assume it has something to do with NES because of what I've seen and heard dealing with this issue. AG and EOPS troll-read this site on a regular basis. Butthurt dealers like the rat also read stuff here. If you hand them shit on a silver platter by blasting it on the internet, bad things are going to happen.

You want to know how Ted the rat found out about BPS? Because someone came on NES and ran their mouth about it, the post was only alive for less than 6-12 hours probably... then the rat called the AG and that was the end of that about a day or two later. You know how I know it came from NES? Because Ted bragged to a
couple people about it after it happened. [rolleyes]

-Mike

He told me yesterday that the AG told him that, while it is not illegal to sell Glocks, (as we know and discuss here often, they are all on the EOPSS list), the consumer protection of the state of MA deemed the loaded chamber indicator (LCI) is not adequate. And that they reserve the right to fine him 5,000 per gun if he sells any more of them. His words, not mine.

He told me yesterday that the AG told him that, while it is not illegal to sell Glocks, (as we know and discuss here often, they are all on the EOPSS list), the consumer protection of the state of MA deemed the loaded chamber indicator (LCI) is not adequate. And that they reserve the right to fine him 5,000 per gun if he sells any more of them. His words, not mine.

Support Ron's Gun Shop and support Comm2A.

http://comm2a.org/55-projects/205-draper

...And we deleted another thread with someone running their mouth about another shop just a few hours ago. People still don't get it, or don't care, or maybe they do it on purpose.

But they can lawyer you under, which is their Forte

Well, the usual deal is they threaten and then you have the option of playing chicken with them... and most dealers don't want to spend the
money on a lawyer to do it.

FWIW for those reading this may not have been a leak, per se, but eventually with shops like this, shit happens. .

Anyways I'm going to sanitize this thread a bit, all discussion here on out should be about the shop's current stuff/service/etc.. if people want to continue offgass about the handgun compliance garbage, please use the dumpster here to do so...

https://www.northeastshooters.com/v...liance-Q-A-Thread-(new)?p=4753143#post4753143

-Mike

Last edited:
First thing I thought when I heard was the damn FB groups

That was actually my second thought. My first thought was "God damned Nazi thugs and liberal pukes in this sh*thole f**king Massachusetts f*cked-up rules/laws/regulations etc..."
There, I've vented.

note: I may have met nicer people in my 50+ years on the planet but - I can't remember when. The folks at Ron's are absolutely fantastic folks. In fact, Ron reminded me A LOT of my recently departed Dad (who also was named Ron). Support them please. This state absolutely sucks beyond belief.

This, and at least half of these "leaks" probably come from - competing shops. ..Y'know, the "Why should someone else get to do something I can't/won't" (etc etc)....

...And we deleted another thread with someone running their mouth about another shop just a few hours ago. People still don't get it, or don't care, or maybe they do it on purpose.
When you delete a thread where someone was running their mouth, hopefully you'll send the member a Soprano-like "this is a slap in the back of the head for saying ____ , you big dumb stoop" so that they know why they were bitch slapped..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom