Sandy Hook Commission: No gun that can fire over 10 rounds in a row

Sucks......I gotta word this right............. Maybe if this happens, there will be some action taken against it, if you know what i mean? this has to be the dumbest gun control method. Are they trying to make Us (gun owners) cross that line in the Sand?

Are they trying to make Us (gun owners) cross that line in the Sand?

As bad as it sounds. Yes. They have learned from the muslim counterparts. Find or make a martyr. Ride that emotional wake to utopian bliss.
Can you imagine what they would have done if Giffords had died? I'm glad she didn't. The ruling class would have went full retard.

Lets just use the same magazine size as the magazine sizes in the rifles of the people who showed up to stop the mass shooting.

And to think these Dopes are Public Servants. I need 30 rounds no less, with you Dopes in charge I fear for my safety and Life.

Seriously, want to clean house, Bill HR:GTFO1... Propose a law Banning Stupid.

“We know that even less capacity guns are dangerous, that having a gun in the home is worse than not having a gun, by all the research they’ve done. My feeling is this: if you don’t need that, then what’s the problem with it becoming illegal?” he said."

What's the problem???? 2A Bernie, that's "the problem."

They won't be happy until all that's legal is muzzle loading black powder muskets.

This is how they work, liberal gun haters. they wont be happy till all guns are gone..........when i was 18 down in PA, i was thinking about buying a Brown bess musket, so i could get into revolutionary way reenactments. my friends mother flipped, she kept repeating the same story about how this kid wanted to join a gang but that he had to rob a store n kill the clerk, yadda yadda yadda and thats why guns are bad..................I had to explain to her what a black powder musket was n how it worked..yea she still thought it was bad n didnt want me over anymore o n called my dad n asked if we had guns in our house...WTF haha

This is how they work, liberal gun haters. they wont be happy till all guns are gone..........when i was 18 down in PA,

Momentarily surprised it was PA, but still...

They have a REALLY, REALLY hard time with self-reliance. Regardless of what reality (or even US jurisprudence) may indicate.

And the politicians just want control, so they play 'em.

Bill Bratton wrote an op/ed in APB where he butchered the English language and referenced clips about 8 times, not once was the word magazine used.

It was all the 7 round crap spewed by others with basically the same talking points. He did manage to get around to stricter sentencing for firearms crimes versus drug crimes.

Last edited:
If the current awb passes every firearm will need its own annual registration. This guy testified that this is what his wallet would look like should this bill (1076) pass. Thought it was brilliant! !!

Sent using my all knowing google phone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1363404114770.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1363404114770.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 139
I can't seem to figure out how liberals are so ****ing retarded that they can't understand how flawed their logic is.....I dont get it

i wish they were retarded. Unfortunately they are effectively using a horrific tragedy to push the agenda they already had. Sad and disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom