search function

I'm obviously using it wrong, as I can't get it to find a more than one word entry. For example, if I want to find <tacticle pistol> it will find tactical or pistol, but not the two word phrase. I've tried using quotes to create a phrase, but that doesn't work either. Any suggestions?

Doh! I looked at it several times because it didn't look right but couldn't put my finger on what was bothering me about it. But the problem remains. I still don't know how to search a phrase.

Someone created a neat URL to search this forum a lot more efficiently and posted it here. During my "absence" I deleted it, so I can only point this out in the hope that someone else will re-post it here to benefit all.

Someone created a neat URL to search this forum a lot more efficiently and posted it here. During my "absence" I deleted it, so I can only point this out in the hope that someone else will re-post it here to benefit all.

Hi, Len. Don't think we've met. I joined during your ... absence. But are you thinking of the Google Tool Bar? The "Search Current Site" function works. I get five hits for testicle pistol (no quotes)

Hi, Len. Don't think we've met. I joined during your ... absence. But are you thinking of the Google Tool Bar? The "Search Current Site" function works. I get five hits for testicle pistol (no quotes)

No, Jon nailed it. That was the URL I was referring to.

Thanks Jon!

Back
Top Bottom