• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren asks gun company shareholders to push firms to reduce gun violence

How about writing every single Democrat in the US and requesting they help secured the border, its not like we have a Heroin issue, the Dems have basically sold a generation of kids for illegals..congratulations.

This is my thought. Opiates are killing people in droves(including youngsters) and they focus on rifles which are used to take a tiny fraction of lives comparatively. But no, they just tell everyone to carry Narcan to enable the drug addicts.

When will this idiot go away? How abut you lobby the alcohol industry to stop making people drunk etc.. While you are at it. There is no need for people to own a vehicle that goes over 65 MPH. Why does someone need a car with the top speed of 165 or 150 or 120? High capacity cars need to be registered or have an approved list. What about knifes, drugs, hammers, pointy sticks, rocks,metal pipes, screwdrivers. Warren, please STFU

Last edited:
Any shareholders who don't particularly like or dislike firearms and receive this letter will be thinking "this lady's crazy...".

This is my thought. Opiates are killing people in droves(including youngsters) and they focus on rifles which are used to take a tiny fraction of lives comparatively. But no, they just tell everyone to carry Narcan to enable the drug addicts.
Easy explanation

Drug abusers become dependant on the gov and therefore predominantly vote Dem

Focusing on gun control.....well......you know the deal.....it's about control .

Dear 23&me,
Could you have some filthy Indian spit into a tube and label it for me? I need some Native dna. The little people won’t let my lack of Indian heritage go.

Liz Warren

Last edited:
PIOnline : Subscription Center

"Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., sent letters to nine major gun company shareholders Tuesday requesting that the shareholders use their financial leverage to ensure the gun companies take steps to reduce gun violence."

And what are the gun companies suppose to do about gun violence ? Let's see, I guess they could ask all the criminals, terrorists, gangbangers and whackos to not shoot people. Shooting people is not nice, even bad guys know that. Or maybe the gun companies could pay criminals to not shoot people. Chief Spreading Bull, do you think that would work ?

She should send letters to all the judges and ask them to take steps to stop all violence by making sure they put the violent offenders in jail where they belong.

And what are the gun companies suppose to do about gun violence ? Let's see, I guess they could ask all the criminals, terrorists, gangbangers and whackos to not shoot people. Shooting people is not nice, even bad guys know that. Or maybe the gun companies could pay criminals to not shoot people. Chief Spreading Bull, do you think that would work ?
They could lower their prices so the people who don't steal guns could afford them.

Colt because they are only still is business because of .Gov gravy.

I used to know a person who worked the shop floor at Colt when they were in CT making goberment rifles. They used to "straighten" barrels in an arbor press as one of the process steps. I never would buy a Colt rifle after hearing that.

Liberal logic... Mail a letter to shareholders who have vested interest in their stock having the highest possible value, asking them to push gun companies to take steps that would inevitably hurt their stock value (at least in the short term).

Back
Top Bottom