"Send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was at the range this week and there was a kid there shooting his Glock. Every time he slapped in a magazine he yelled "Goin Hot!" At first I thought he was shooting with the guy at the next bench, but he left and the kid kept doing it. [laugh]

I was gonna ask the kid " who are you talking to?" but just couldn't bring myself to burst his bubble.

Alright well we're going to need some cheap-ass Fisher Price walkie talkies then. And someone's gonna have to mangle the hell out of my trigger finger so I have to use my middle like T Berenger in Sniper. Then we'll have to recruit some folks to throw eggs at my car as we're making our escape when the forest fire from the molotov cocktail starts.

This is getting way too involved. Mission aborted, I think.

Alright well we're going to need some cheap-ass Fisher Price walkie talkies then. And someone's gonna have to mangle the hell out of my trigger finger so I have to use my middle like T Berenger in Sniper. Then we'll have to recruit some folks to throw eggs at my car as we're making our escape when the forest fire from the molotov cocktail starts.

This is getting way too involved. Mission aborted, I think.

i have already got the mangled trigger finger covered.

wait.

should i have been doing the "send it" thing this whole time?

the knife was even able to harm me when i had my beard. i bled everywhere. i didn't understand.

i say it before every round. out of a 75 round AK drum.

send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it. trigger slap. send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it... [wink]

All I can think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the range this week and there was a kid there shooting his Glock. Every time he slapped in a magazine he yelled "Goin Hot!" At first I thought he was shooting with the guy at the next bench, but he left and the kid kept doing it. [laugh]

I was gonna ask the kid " who are you talking to?" but just couldn't bring myself to burst his bubble.

Maybe he had tourette's... heh.

I saw some wannabe tactical "snipers" shooting at the 50yrd line once. Hitting the 7 and 8 rings with $4000 worth of gear. Saying shit like "I'm waiting for my natural respiratory pause". It was a slow day so I stood behind them for entertainment.

I've always said "send it" during the final moments of intercourse.

Guess I'm doing it wrong.

That's what came into my head. My wife just shakes her head at me.

If I hear, one more time, some local idiot at the range say "Send it" to his buddy, I swear to god I'm going to lose it.
No matter how many clay pidgeons you can manage to hit with your Ruger 10/22 from the bench at 50yds with a scope, you are not some dime-store novel sniper.

Sorry, had to get that out.

Tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back like this!!

Can't view it--but was that the "Bring the rain" clip?!

It sends chills up my spine when people say that.

Now I want this for Christmas:
SEND_IT_BEANIE_RASTA.jpg

I've come around 180 on this after reading through the thread. I started out being uptight about those clowns, and now I can't stop saying "Send it". Driving my wife crazy. "Pat, you want another helping of carrots?". "Send it".

I've come around 180 on this after reading through the thread. I started out being uptight about those clowns, and now I can't stop saying "Send it". Driving my wife crazy. "Pat, you want another helping of carrots?". "Send it".

LOL

[rofl] That's the danger of hanging out here [laugh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom