"Send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is gold. I need to remember to come back later and spread some rep.

I may have to add "send it" and "going hot (on every mag change)" to my range vocabulary. I'll be laughing about it to myself and everyone else will think I'm crazy...

never mind? you've already sent it. you can't un-send it. you can't take a bullet back.

But, if you followed my request to 'never mind' it would have zero effect on you. You can only blame yourself for how this may ruin your day or even your entire weekend!

I may have to add "send it" and "going hot (on every mag change)" to my range vocabulary. I'll be laughing about it to myself and everyone else will think I'm crazy...

and when you're done shooting for the day you have to scream WEAPONS DRY!

But, if you followed my request to 'never mind' it would have zero effect on you. You can only blame yourself for how this may ruin your day or even your entire weekend!

my life is a mess. it's just easier to blame others. [laugh]

Look at your own avatar for a minute, watch it cycle through Winky and Lookupy. Get the cadence down and then in sync with the clip, starting saying "Send It".

I think I need to develop a talking butt stock with a 'pull string' that randomly announces a half dozen or so of these statements... 'zip' SEND IT!... 'zip' GOING HOT! , etc.

I'll corner the market...

I think I need to develop a talking butt stock with a 'pull string' that randomly announces a half dozen or so of these statements... 'zip' SEND IT!... 'zip' GOING HOT! , etc.

make sure the string is nothing like a shoelace or the ATF will PIITB.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, well, that's someone else' fault.

Even better.....rig up a sensor that automatically plays something when you touch/start to move the trigger.

Even better.....rig up a sensor that automatically plays something when you touch/start to move the trigger.

Don't let the cat out of the bag... that's a future upgrade the early adopters will want after their compliant pull strings break.

- - - Updated - - -

Sweeney! You found the UNSEND IT Button!

I love how Atmay quoted your post before you "sent it"!

Been tinkering with that whole 'space/time continuum' thingie.

Every once in a while, just to mix it up, I'll load a cripple mag and yell "IT'S FOR THE CHILDREN!!"

Nah, put a little dial you can set before you pull the string, like a See 'n Say toy.

sns.jpg

"The AR says 'Send It!'
"The shotgun says 'This is my Boomstick!'
"The Glock goes 'Kaboom!'
"Obama says 'I support the 2nd Amendment!'

The possibilities are endless. You'll make a fortune!

[laugh]

I've come around 180 on this after reading through the thread. I started out being uptight about those clowns, and now I can't stop saying "Send it". Driving my wife crazy. "Pat, you want another helping of carrots?". "Send it".

Awesome.

I've come around 180 on this after reading through the thread. I started out being uptight about those clowns, and now I can't stop saying "Send it". Driving my wife crazy. "Pat, you want another helping of carrots?". "Send it".

That's a must for sending it nocturnally.

PatMcD for Mayor of NES by the way.

This thread single-handedly has elevated my mood beyond what I though possible given I have today off! That's just impressive!

All right... someone with photoshop skill needs to put the 'See&Say' toy in place of a Thompson MG drum mag.

It's gonna be a game changa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom