• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters Outpost attempted break-in this morning

Those guns probably would have been headed for a nice high profile crime scene in Chicago no doubt.

So Potato Head could once again claim “THERE ARE TOO MANY GUNS ON THE STREETS!” Like he did when the jihadi his DOJ brought over tried to shoot up a synagogue but failed.

What’s the point of the private reward? Is he worried about them coming back? Good industry and public citizenship? Vengeance?

Facebook Messenger used to have a neat "gun" emoticon you could substitute for the thumbs up. Quite a while back they replaced it with a water pistol looking icon
The gun emoji is specified as Unicode character x1F52B but each vendor makes up their own graphic for each emoji.

When Shooter's first opened, Jim posted on here a bit about the security measures he was taking. Nobody is stealing anything unless it is an inside job.
So what would stop someone from backing a dump truck through a wall and then trowing stuff into a pick up truck and bolting?
I've never been there, but photos sure do look like a timber frame building.

What I don't get is why not post pics or videos of the perps? I don't get the "active investigation" bullshit reason not to.

Back
Top Bottom