• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Somebody close is starting out early this morning.

Uzi2

NES Member
Someone close by just fired off a 30rd mag in full auto. Too slow for a Glock switch, more like an M16.

Either way, it's got my curiosity piqued. 🤔

I'll return the favor in a little while with a few mags from an Uzi, Thompson and AC556 just to let them know they're not king of the hill.....YET[laugh]

Someone close by just fired off a 30rd mag in full auto. Too slow for a Glock switch, more like an M16.

I'll return the favor in a little while with a few mags from an Uzi, Thompson and AC556 just to let them know they're not king of the hill.....YET[laugh]

You got an Uzi or 2?

If you read the rule book, the appropriate response is 10 rounds of .50 BMG. [mg]
shooting grumpy cat GIF

So that’s what it is like to live in free America.

My brother and I played that game one afternoon at the house in Washington NH in the late 80’s.
We got louder and the guys down the street did the same.
The guys down the road won easily with the happy switch. 😂

Hurry up. That is the NES equivalent of smoke signals. It might be go time. They fire, you hear it and fire, someone else hears it and fires ... within minutes everyone will know from VT to RI.

My brother and I played that game one afternoon at the house in Washington NH in the late 80’s.
We got louder and the guys down the street did the same.
The guys down the road won easily with the happy switch. 😂
I've got an ammunition manufacturing company nearby (within distant ear shot, although it's a bit muffled). I hear them out there testing things weekly,.....or maybe just employees blowing off stuff that is given to them for fun.
I had a friend of a friend give me a bunch of shotgun shells that were defectively printed on the hulls. Nothing wrong with the loads, just couldn't be sold as #1 product so the company gave a bunch to their employees.

Back
Top Bottom