Shotguns perfect for HD - BULL !!!!!

I have come to a decision. Rather than buying a larger house, I will buy a shorter shotgun:

Mossberg & Sons | 50673

80215.jpg

Look into getting the short 12 inch buttstock if you've got a wife who may be handling it. My cruiser persuader is very comfortable for my wife to handle with the short buttstock. It's really manageable in hallways, as well.

Look into getting the short 12 inch buttstock if you've got a wife who may be handling it. My cruiser persuader is very comfortable for my wife to handle with the short buttstock. It's really manageable in hallways, as well.
I agree. This guy on YouTube shows how he can swap Pistol Grip for Full Stock in seconds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have come to a decision. Rather than buying a larger house, I will buy a shorter shotgun:

Mossberg & Sons | 50673

80215.jpg
highly suggested that you shoot one of them bad boys before you buy. the recoil w/ slugs and 00 buck is not to be taken "lightly".... I hope you have strong wrists. i'm in pretty good shape..... those have some pretty good "kick"

highly suggested that you shoot one of them bad boys before you buy. the recoil w/ slugs and 00 buck is not to be taken "lightly".... I hope you have strong wrists. i'm in pretty good shape..... those have some pretty good "kick"
I'm sure you're right. But I'm also sure that a sore wrist will be the least of my worries should I need to blast some Zombie in the middle of the night. And the Flex system allows me to install a Full Size Stock with a thick Recoil Pad in a few seconds, should I prove not up to a Pistol Grip.

agreed. one of my old shotties I sold to a member here was a Benelli (sp) super nova with the comfortech stock. that was like shooting a ruger 10/22 vs. a big boy rifle when I compared it to the R870 tactical. [laugh] I ain't afraid to say that my shoulder was sore. LOL

419698_10151324294394947_1439211599_n.jpg

alright Salem cat, i've been patiently waiting for the internet to let me grab this from my drama book page.

R870. hooah.

lol

yeah man, i limp-wristed it on box 4 of the slugs. LOL. my shoulder was hurting. brother got sensitive skin.

ETA: "LIMP" as in could barely rack that pump to eject / chamber the last round. vaginitis man. [laugh]

most people look past them but the youth pumps chambered for 3" 20 ga shells are excellent for HD. short lop, still has a stock that can accept a recoil pad etc. i like the older 870 youths and mossy 500 bantams.

Anyone seriously considering a pistol grip (no stock) shotgun is whacked. Please use a stock - I want you to hit what you are aiming at.

Anyone seriously considering a pistol grip (no stock) shotgun is whacked. Please use a stock - I want you to hit what you are aiming at.

I once suggested someone get a shotgun for home defense, and he responded "Yeah, they're good because you barely even have to aim and you'll hit the guy!". I've heard it said jokingly before, but he meant it all the way.

I have a pistol grip shotgun and I'm sure I will hit you every time time in my home. Wanna bet?

Is that Obama?

25591_382649729946_5461956_n.jpg

no. since you're so HIGH SPEED LOW DRAG.... you should joint the Army and try out for SFODA.

otherwise, STFU. no one was trying to look sexy. i've asked before: have you ever been shot at? if so, disregard and i'll take it as ball busting....

otherwise.... go back to the pistol / 3-gun stuff you do. *beep*

I once suggested someone get a shotgun for home defense, and he responded "Yeah, they're good because you barely even have to aim and you'll hit the guy!". I've heard it said jokingly before, but he meant it all the way.

I agree you can't use a shotgun to hunt like this, but it is actually quite easy to "point-shoot" a rifle or a shotgun at close range.

Back
Top Bottom