Show me your 300BLK Rifle or Pistol or SBR :)

beaker

NES Member
Lots of people building 300 BLK rifles, post 'em here! Love those SBR's and Cans lets see 'em!

Wilson Combat Recon Tactical 16" 1:7 Barrel with Carbine Gas System
Griffin Armament 7.62 Compensator-XHP762TC
Vortex Viper PST 1-4 on an American Defense QD scout mount
Finished in GunKote Magpul Tan

It now has QD sling mounts and an EMDOM sling.

Better pics from a real camera:
300BLK_4-001.jpg

300BLK_10-001.jpg

300BLK_11-001.jpg

300BLK_8-001.jpg

300BLK_wOptic_1.jpg

300BLK_wOptic_2.jpg

300BLK_wOptic_7.jpg

Last edited:
The only thing that is different is the barrel and comp if you have one so you could swap your BCG between uppers when you change out calibers.

On the lower, can you use same parts as the .556? And same bolt for the Upper?

You know it is. I want to see that pistol with the can. Super Badass. I fixed the thread title with an executive order....

That is very cool. With the can, and the sights it looks vaguely MP5 'ish

Not exactly a rifle, but I am sure that is ok. [wink]

attachment.php

Last edited:
You know it is. I want to see that pistol with the can. Super Badass. I fixed the thread title with an executive order....

That is very cool. With the can, and the sights it looks vaguely MP5 'ish

That is what I was going for. The HK sights are cool, but I need to replace that Umbrella pistol grip, I have decided that I hate it. Next time I put in a BCM order I will be ordering a GUNFIGHTER grip for this rig.

This thing is too much fun.

049d7e5174aa52cb47c029c771c3e884.jpg
e780577a3fe25b49cdfb8c6d85efc644.jpg
9fd4c761f3e163f5247854640db31696.jpg
8ee8ef866c363c6c1663db7bee00c9d9.jpg
de6a8f2ec338b92efa21b97a50a5b2b7.jpg

I built the upper , AP upper receiver with a WMD NIB bolt, Diamondhead 13" handguard, low profile gas block, and 308 muzzle brake also by Diamondhead and their new polymer sight set, I like the way it matches the handguard and works awesome. The barrel is a 16" fluted 300 blackout from Green Mountain. The lower is a custom billet one I purchased a couple of last year. Shoots awesome, had to change out my rifle buffer for a carbine H2 buffer, the bolt ejected the fired round fine, just didn't go back far enough to strip the next round.

had a few guys ask me how I mounted my sling to the DH hand guard. They have a new screw in mount, works great.

Last edited:
Very cool looking rifle. What kind of upper and lower is that? And brake?

Sorry, I loaded the pics from my phone, easier that way. I'll go back and fill in the details...

I built the upper , AP upper receiver with a WMD NIB bolt, Diamondhead 13" handguard, low profile gas block, and 308 muzzle brake also by Diamondhead and their new polymer sight set, I like the way it matches the handguard and works awesome. The barrel is a 16" fluted 300 blackout from Green Mountain. The lower is a custom billet one I purchased a couple of last year. Shoots awesome, had to change out my rifle buffer for a carbine H2 buffer, the bolt ejected the fired round fine, just didn't go back far enough to strip the next round.

Sorry, I loaded the pics from my phone, easier that way. I'll go back and fill in the details...

I may have to copy cat your upper setup. That's a very sharp looking rifle!

Or I'll copy edmorse's.... Either way, I'm copycattin' the shit outta something!

I may have to copy cat your upper setup. That's a very sharp looking rifle!

Or I'll copy edmorse's.... Either way, I'm copycattin' the shit outta something!

Mine was cheap, real cheap. And it won't get you raped and made into a range girlfriend. [wink]

Converted 500 LC cases last weekend, loaded up about 400 of them last night - Ran out of Lil Gun.

Ammo.jpg

Took the pistol buffer tube off my build and turned it on the lathe to get it just under 1.2" OD (about 1.18" now). Started at 1.265", which made getting the SB15 installed a PITA. Didn't turn the entire length, which made a nice stop for the brace.

Turned_pistol_buffer_tube.jpg

On the 300 Blackout pistol...
300_Blackout_pistol_%2BSB15_left.jpg

I might turn down more of the tube, to get the brace closer to the lower. Need to test fire it like it sits first. As it stands, now, it's pretty comfortable to my shoulder.

My 300 Blackout rifle build. Almost complete. Just need to make/get a muzzle device for the barrel. I'm also thinking about changing the color from combat grey to sniper grey.
300_Blk_rifle_almost_done.jpg

I posted this in another thread, but it works here as well...

Precision Point Billet Lower
Midwest Industries Billet Upper
Rainier Arms 8.5" 300 BLK
Timney Comp Trigger

odqyM2J.jpg

And here it is with its bigger brothers.

Onby4xw.jpg

Back
Top Bottom