• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your A.T.F.

in before a a lorcin .25, a pack of kools and a 40 of king kobra.
I bought one of those Lorcin 25's about 15 years ago, shot it 2 times and the mag broke. Has not seen sunlight since. I never did trust the safety on that thing anyways.

416E57EB-5C31-48BB-92EA-10D3C629E277-11387-000011C73783E2D8.jpg

I'm undecided on taking them out of the wrappers or not...Looking into it, there are arguments going either way. What's your reasoning behind taking the wrappers off?

Here ya go:

20121007201143.jpg

20121007201107.jpg

Oh wait a minute... you weren't talking about ATF stamped Turkish Mausers were you?

In that case:

100_0848.jpg

No smoke for me... I gave it up when I was 16.[smile]

Here's my Bureau, Alcohol, Firearms and Explosives (no Tobacco, sorry..)

*not everything pictured BTW...

no, the shockwaves isn't leaking down the front of the bureau..... SOMEONE who shall remain nameless put a glass of cold water on my bureau for some reason...... (Guinness was in the fridge, that's why it's not pictured, didn't want any more drips...)

Alas, my profession prevents me from inbibing in the "T.".

The All-American...
8uze6e8e.jpg

This one is for Ray:
ytu7ymur.jpg

Last edited:
Viper22, that Crown Royal is from 1980 you saving it for a special occasion?

If so I'll drink to that.

My parents were given that bottle before I was ever thought of. They don't drink whiskey so they gave it to me. I just might save it to celebrate my firstborn...not that it would be happening anytime soon.

I do know whiskey doesn't age in the bottle, but its still cool to see booze that is unopened from 32 years ago.

sp

Gave up my pipe and Cherry Cavendish in '97, and have had the same 3/4L bottle of Glenlivet since before I bought my house in December of '01.

I do have my C&R collection, however...

005-12.jpg

MS

Last edited:
So I guess no one else here has an ATF stamped Mauser?

That means I win. Send all your alcohol and firearms to me, you tobacco smokers can divy that crap amongst yourselves. [smile]

Back
Top Bottom