• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your AK

My WASR!

Sanded off and refinished the furniture, added a larger pistol grip to it. looks much better IMO (though I will get a wooden pistol grip in the future). Looking forward to putting the first rounds through it tomorrow!

5Ddh2ax.png

View attachment 153350Not bad today with the scope, Millett 1x4, still need some time but only had time to hit 1 target. I was hitting 1 inch at 50 yards and 2 1/4 at 100yards. I need that down to 2 inch atleast . Only used the Golden Tiger but next tme i'll bring some Hornady SST for precision...Fun time either way I see it

Last edited:
just placed an order for this. theyll pin the stock before shipping. i wanted to sub it with the manticore triangle stock they sell but they wouldnt/couldnt do it. will form 1 it
26229-6.jpg

just placed an order for this. theyll pin the stock before shipping. i wanted to sub it with the manticore triangle stock they sell but they wouldnt/couldnt do it. will form 1 it
View attachment 155239

It's a good piece, mine is finished as an SBR. You can simply order the replacement hinge hardware and make it fold once your paperwork is in order if you so choose.

It's a good piece, mine is finished as an SBR. You can simply order the replacement hinge hardware and make it fold once your paperwork is in order if you so choose.

Are you saying that if you own an NFA weapon in MA you don't have to follow the AWB? I never could find a straight answer to that question.

Are you saying that if you own an NFA weapon in MA you don't have to follow the AWB? I never could find a straight answer to that question.

It sounded like he was motivated to replace with a different brand, I was just suggesting it may be easier to use what he's got to accomplish the same thing. RE: the rest, it's a huge gray area, and the odds are never in our favor.

It sounded like he was motivated to replace with a different brand, I was just suggesting it may be easier to use what he's got to accomplish the same thing. RE: the rest, it's a huge gray area, and the odds are never in our favor.
That's what I thought. Forget about call the FRB with a question. I called their help line one time to inquire about filling out an FA10 for an SBR. The women on the other end asked me what a SBR was. When I told her she asked why anyone would want to own / build something like that.

What's that strange looking magazine in the SAM7? Also, you put a Zhukov stock on that Saiga and had it pinned into a fixed stock, or are you not living in the great state of MA?

What's that strange looking magazine in the SAM7? Also, you put a Zhukov stock on that Saiga and had it pinned into a fixed stock, or are you not living in the great state of MA?

It's a drum. Took me a minute to figure that out as well. Not thinking in 3 dimensions.

My 54r Vepr.

330b8cf0be907fb9f30f9c2971452166.jpg

Shot mine today for the first time since I bought it last week. Thunderous boom is an under statement. Anyone wondering what it could be like, think semi auto M44 Mosin. Even though the trigger smoothed out after shooting, I'm still going to work it for a better feel. I'll be doing a standard AK config swap for furniture, but I'm not sure if I'll leave the receiver adapter as is or fill the seam with a weld and refinish the receiver. It looks like the one you're using the Krebs adapter.

Back
Top Bottom