Show some shootin' love to Northern NH

Anybody around here frequent Northern NH? You know, the "other" New Hampshire north of Plymouth?

I'm up here in the lovely White Mountain region - wondering if anyone goes to Alder Brook and if they'd mind taking a relative newcomer to the range to try out some shooting with someone more experienced?

Well ya DamnVarmint... (I've always wanted to say that!) I don't get up there much, but it is lovely country you live in; I envy you that. Oh, and welcome to the board!

Trees are starting to turn color up here! It's a fantastic time of year for us North-of-the-Notch, inbred, cro-magnon, cave dwelling mountain weirdos.

Funny that ... people I talk to who live in Concord or Manchester think Littleton/Bethlehem is essentially a marathon 5-hour drive North. I'll zip down to Concord for a quick visit just to hit Target for some pieces of cheap crap to decorate the kitchen with.

When I moved up here, I didn't realize that my home was 5 minutes away from a range! Gotta take advantage of that with things that go BOOM!

Not to mention that you have a seriously cool grist mill in town that was built when G. Washington was still alive. AND you're close to Mt Washington AND the Kankamangus.

Back
Top Bottom