SIG P210 CARRY just released, MA ETA?

So I’ve been waiting for the SIG P210 CARRY since it was introduced at SHOT SHOW 2020.
It was finally released this morning 2/10/22.
How long before you think it’ll be available at MA dealers (MA Approved List BS)?

View: https://youtu.be/BLdJvuL1ZwI

Attachments

• 105E91F3-35E9-4713-BD45-7DC32CDBF439.jpeg
    105E91F3-35E9-4713-BD45-7DC32CDBF439.jpeg
    220.3 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Nice looking piece...I'll have to take a gander at one sometime in the not so distant future.

Who cares about the MA Roster and "approved list". Two words: Frame Transfer

Nice looking Sig by the way! 👍
A lot of dealers in MA go into nuclear shelter alert at the mention of 'frame transfer'. They have discretion to not do business with you if they don't trust you. For the rest of us skin flints, there's always the MA AG approved M 'n Pee with the safe trigger heavy enough a baby can't squeeze.

Who cares about the MA Roster and "approved list". Two words: Frame Transfer

Nice looking Sig by the way! 👍
I care if I am carrying for self protection. If god forbid I should actually have to shoot somebody or use deadly force, I want it to be with a MA approved gun that I bought locally.

If you ever have to shoot somebody in MA you are going to have a lot of questions to answer, why make it even worse?

Most people that like the 210 always preferred the military ones like the m49.
When the new 210 came out there were to many other guns out there for
it to catch on. I would take a CZ before I go with the 210 carry.

I'm totally lost isnt the 210 a single stack target pistol?

Also they just slapped a different grip on a cz75
The old 210 were a military issue pistol,but yes they did have target models.It was just a 210 with target sights.

Most people that like the 210 always preferred the military ones like the m49.
When the new 210 came out there were to many other guns out there for
it to catch on. I would take a CZ before I go with the 210 carry.

Joe, what model CZ would you choose for CCW?

I care if I am carrying for self protection. If god forbid I should actually have to shoot somebody or use deadly force, I want it to be with a MA approved gun that I bought locally.

If you ever have to shoot somebody in MA you are going to have a lot of questions to answer, why make it even worse?

There is absolutely nothing in MGL that makes handgun compliance an obligation of the consumer, not sure what kind of crack you are smoking.

This is one of the dumbest things I read on NES in a while, and there has been some dumb shit on here lately.

If I have to pull out my roscoe, that list is the least of my concerns. If I am protecting the wife and kids, I could care less about any questions after the fact. Going to do my job, and what happens after, happens.

Back
Top Bottom