SIG P210 CARRY just released, MA ETA?

Who is going to carry this?

I've had the opportunity to shoot another member on here's Danish-contract surplus 210 and while the 210 is a great gun, it isn't a concealed carry gun. It was designed and used back in the day of big flap holsters, single stack mags, and all-steel pistols. Not red dots, weapon lights, and polymer frames.

Even if I wanted a more open carry-friendly gun, like for woods carry, the 210 would probably be on the bottom of the list because it's so dated.

I've had the opportunity to shoot another member on here's Danish-contract surplus 210 and while the 210 is a great gun, it isn't a concealed carry gun. It was designed and used back in the day of big flap holsters, single stack mags, and all-steel pistols. Not red dots, weapon lights, and polymer frames.

Even if I wanted a more open carry-friendly gun, like for woods carry, the 210 would probably be on the bottom of the list because it's so dated.

Deleted member? Don’t recall seeing that before

$1500 for an eight round 9 mm? They must be smoking crack.. I’ll stick with my 357 revolver. At least it’s an actual “carry gun”

While the single action is kind of nice… It’s limited capacity in size kinda to make it stupid.,

I’m a single fanboy I’d have to try went out before I have a legitimate opinion I guess. Other than I’m not spending $1500 on it.

It‘s not my thing, but I don’t know why people are wigging out so much over the price. I spent a similar amount on my Shadow 2 - and then I bought a spring kit and LOK grips. My used Wilson Combat 1911 was a similar price.

My Glock 19 was around $750. Add in about $400 for the RMR. $70 for a CH Precision adapter plate. $130 for my TLR7a light. $90 for 10-8 suppressor height sights. $25 for Talon grips. I’ve got at least $1450 into that gun.

If you like the P210 then buy one.

I have a P210 target. It’s more accurate out of the box than my custom-built 1911 bullseye gun. I’m sure the carry version is quite nice if you have the means to add one to your collection.

The Indiana shooting in a foot court where Elisjsha Dicken fired 10 shots from 40 yards and hit the guy 8 times.

Ahh, yeah I heard about that but didn’t realize it went down in the food court. I hope he didn’t spill his Orange Julius.

Back
Top Bottom