SKUNK!!!!!!!

This is not about hunting, a valid sport. This is about eradicating a nuisance animal legally. You and Bt74 have both been very vocal about chastising people here, but neither one of you has answered a direct question in post 72.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt that perhaps you didn't see it before. How you answer will likely show if you are just a hypocrite or if you are a troll.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To answer your question on mice in the house: I prefer a 30.06, headshots only. Really pisses of the wife.

"Traps? Poison? Would you consider either of those ethical? A trap that may or may not be quick and lethal, depending on if it breaks the neck or maybe just a leg. Poison that works my making the animal crave water, but by no means quick or painless.

My couple of extra shots with a pellet gun are more likely to be as quick and painless as either of those options, as I do not enjoy watching an animal suffer, even if my intention is the animal's ultimate death. "

Ok, seriously, Mice in the Attic? Poison? No, never. Miserable death, rotting mouse corpses in the insulation. The old wives tale that the leave to reach water is only partially true, they try, but mostly don't succeed, and the ones that do, are an easy catch and tasty treat for the family cat...leaving one more corpse
Traps? YES! The basic spring loaded traditional trap. like used on Tom & Jerry are pretty much fool proof, unless you are a moron. Yeah, I've heard the stories about mice being caught by their tails, etc. Can't for the life of me figure out what bait would entice a mouse to try to pick up the bait with it's ass????? Properly baited and set, those traps kill pretty much as efficiently as you could ask for. And, yeah, I might even try a pelletgun for a mouse, but not for a 20 lb animal!

Mice get a cat. I have one cat and she is a killer. Mice rats rabbit birds snakes moles squirrels you name it she kills it. Although she only eats the heads. Nothing like a headless chipmunk greeting the wife whe she comes home from work. The screams are priceless

Thank you for bringing it on personal level. You do sound like a real administrator now.

Like I said, don't let the facts get in the way of your feel good argument. Don't post anymore b.s. in this thread. If you have a problem with me PM me or talk to me face to face at the next shoot.

OP should try some #7 1/2 shot next time deer hunting...will have the same effect on a deer that his pellet gun had on the skunk. Should get a kick outta having linger around and die a slow death.

Ive knocked down at least 10 skunks and one groundhog woth a gammo whisper. They dropped pretty damn quick.

Sent from the blind

Back
Top Bottom