Snoop: I’m Unloading Guns From My 401(k)

Hey, I don't know about you cynics, but when a middle aged rapper who made tens of millions of dollars encouraging young black men to deal drugs, kill each other, and demean women tells me what to do - I LISTEN!

(Nevermind that he is married to the same woman for 20 years and sends his kids to private schools.)

First off, let's see him tell his Crip friends to disarm. Then, how about a count of gun references in his songs?

Snoop is full of it and no one believes him. The day I take advice from someone that can't legally on a gun is the day I lost my mind

Got about fifty guns and I love all of 'em the same, bang bang

-Snoop

This message brought to you by the letter T and the number 9.

...but he has no problem glorifying gun violence in his rap music... Once he starts rapping about becoming a born again christian and his desire for world peace - then I'll take him seriously. until then he's just another rich elitist do what I say not what I do hypocrite.

Confusing, yes, confusing,
Although the the subject of this thread is known to articulate gems such as:

Heah hah hah!
I'm serious nigga one of y'all niggaz got this ass mother****in up
Aiy baby, aiy baby... aiy baby get some bubblegum in this mother****er
Study long, study wrong nigga

He later goes on to admit that he does have financial interests, although, when he engages them he also engages in DUI:

Rollin down the street, smokin endo, sippin on gin and juice
Laid back with my mind on my money and my money on my mind

IDK, I think I'd rather he kept his financial advice to himself.

He has always been a trend setter.He and Suge Knight just run over their enemies with vehicles now.Claim its an accident and insurance buys you a new Escalade.

Back
Top Bottom